➳ 014. confliction

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

xiv. CONFLICTION

❛             searching for anything to / fight these enemies / but my only enemy / is in my heart

enemies / but my only enemy / is in my heart.

——MOVEMENTS    //    FEVER DREAM

——MOVEMENTS     //     FEVER DREAM

"KRIFF."

Groaning, Rex pushed himself up from the floor; clones and Generals alike rushing towards him as he gripped his head. Helping him sit up, Anakin offered him a strained smile; eyes drooping as they fell upon the single dual-blaster placed neatly beside him.

Following his gaze, Rex sighed. He leaned to pick it up, "I guess you didn't get her, sir."

Glancing away, Obi-Wan spoke up for Anakin, "Vellech, got away."

"Thought as much," Slowly standing, his fingers brushed over the blaster she left behind.

Perking up a little, Anakin bit back his smirk as Rex stared down at it, "For you?"

"Must've been an accident."

Brow raised at the Captain, Kenobi was quick to join in, "I don't think that girl does anything by accident."

"Then, to mess with me, sir." Eyes rolling, his grip tightened around the blaster, "Quite childish, really."

"Aww! You're sharing."

"Sir, I really don't think this is—"

"No, no, I agree with Anakin, Rex. You're sharing," Grinning as the Captain became more flustered, with Anakin only adding more fuel to the flame.

The flame being Rex's slight blush.

"Like friendship bracelets! Except," He glanced at the blaster, "More deadly. Suiting really, for you both."

Repressing the urge to roll his eyes, Rex merely shook his head, "I'm going to check security; see what she destroyed, Generals."

Grin falling, Anakin stared after the clone as he walked away; his momentary distraction gone. Watching him round the corner with the remaining blaster gripped tight in his hand, he sighed as Obi-Wan eyed him.