➳ 011. child soldiers

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

xi.   CHILD SOLDIERS

❛              you're a puppet / when they cut your strings off / don't come crawling back                                                  ❜

you're a puppet / when they cut your strings off /
don't come crawling back

——KINGSLAYER // BRING ME THE HORIZON

EYES CLOSING, SHE GRIPPED at the rocks on the floor, straining, "Get up—!"

BOOM!

Rocks crashing around her, Sonder coughed harder as she choked on her breaths.

Hearing her coughs, Obi-Wan glanced around for the girl; finding her in a heap on the ground. Draping her arm around his shoulder, he helped her to stand; walking out of the cave together.

Squinting at the sudden light, she coughed into her hand; her weight falling onto the Jedi. Vision blurred, she could make out figures approaching them.

Along with an awfully loud voice.

"Looks like I got here just in time." Wincing at the noise, Ahsoka had yet to acknowledge the assassin, instead scolding her Master, "You were in very big trouble."

"Trouble? We were simply searching for Count Dooku."

Coughing, Anakin grinned, "Yeah." Sharing a glance with Obi-Wan, whilst Sonder rolled her eyes, "We had the situation well under control, my little Padawan."

Scoffing, Sonder coughed, "Oh! So, at which point did you have the situation well under control, asshole." Ahsoka's gaze finally landed on the assassin as she sassed the Jedi Knight, "The blocked entrance, the poisoned gas—" She gestured to herself now, "—The assassin that beat you up."

Glaring at her, Anakin suppressed his anger whilst in front of his Padawan, "You didn't beat me up."

"No, I think she did." Agreeing with the assassin, Obi-Wan continued to support her weakened state, introducing the girl to Ahsoka's prying gaze, "Ahsoka. This is Sonder."