➳ 017. pyrrhic

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

xvii.   PYRRHIC

❛  i don't need your roses / i like men on their knees / praying up to their god / seeing visions of me

praying up to their god / seeing visions of me.        ❜

——CULT LEADER           //           KING MALA

SILENCE FELL AMONGST THE FOUR: gazes snapping around as each Force user's fingers itched to their weapon, fingers grazing the hilts

SILENCE FELL AMONGST THE FOUR: gazes snapping around as each Force user's fingers itched to their weapon, fingers grazing the hilts. Sonder merely stared, waiting for Ventress's signal.

Igniting her twin blades, Sonder followed with her own bloodied blade as the apprentice flew up the stairs. Standing beside her, Sonder grinned at Ventress's taunt, "Our loyal informant told us you were coming."

Anakin's glare glued to her, Obi-Wan turned to the apprentice, "Well then, we thank you for your hospitality."

Twirling her lightsaber, Sonder chirped, "You're welcome!" Before scurrying down the steps, meeting Anakin's lightsaber with her own. Pushing him back, she smirked, "Have you gotten weaker, Skywalker?"

"Well, you've certainly gotten brattier," Aiming to kick her back as she ducked, her lightsaber slicing over his head. Stumbling back, he gaped: patting down his singed hair as he scowled, "Do you mind?" He raised his brows, "I'm trying to grow it out."

She glanced over his hair; ignoring the nearby clashing of lightsabers as she pulled a face, "I mean, are you sure about that? Your face alone screams, 'punch me'." Grinning, her finger tapped her chin, "How's your nose, by the way?"

Gaze narrowing, he glared, "I hate you."

"Feeling's mutual, asshat." Swiping his legs from under him, she rested her lightsaber over his throat as he tumbled to the floor, "We finished here?"

Scowling at her mocking, he aimed a harsh kick to her shin; grinning as she matched his defeated form on the ground, "Yeah." Laughing whilst her teeth gritted, she glared at his grin, "I'd say we're finished, now."