➳ 012. the escapee

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

xii.   THE ESCAPEE

❛                          ask no questions, and you'll get no lies / turn the cheek and blind the eye                                     ❜

ask no questions, and you'll get no lies /
turn the cheek and blind the eye 

——BLASPHEMY // BRING ME THE HORIZON

——BLASPHEMY    //    BRING ME THE HORIZON

"CRIMINAL RECORD?"

"No comment."

Anakin scoffed, glancing at his former Master, "This is ridiculous."

"I think it's quite fun, actually," Smirking, she listened to Obi-Wan sigh as she continued to irk both the Jedi Knight and himself.

Glaring at her, Anakin slammed his fist on the table; whilst Sonder merely raised a brow at the childish display. Grin growing, she leant forward, tongue clicking, "Temper, temper, Jedi. What happened to all that peacekeeper talk?"

"You won't talk, brat? Fine," He reached for the collar of her shirt, "I'll make you talk—"

Obi-Wan gripping him back, Sonder chuckled. Rolling her eyes, she grinned, sliding down in her chair, "Touch me, and you're committing a war crime." Brow raising at the two, "Under the jurisdiction of the Yavin Code, you cannot forcefully interrogate a prisoner of war."

Anakin's brow furrowed, "Yavin Code? That doesn't still stand—"

"It does." The Master Jedi nodded, cutting him off and stroking his beard as Sonder grinned, "It's unlawful to kill or injure an enemy who has surrendered."

"Great! What're we supposed to do with her then?"

Glancing at the assassin, Obi-Wan waved his hand, "You will tell us—"

"Piss off."

Exasperatedly sighing, Obi-Wan stood, refusing to meet Sonder's smirk at his defeat. Beckoning Anakin to follow, they left the interrogation room; Sonder scoffing as they did so.