Slenderman X reader lemon forced

The last thing you remembered before waking up in the dark room was walking home from volleyball practice with your friend Tyesha. You had just went down your separate paths, since she only lives a street down from you. You had walked far enough to see your house, but you never made it home. The last thing you remembered was not being able to move. You were staring off into the woods right next to your house, then.... Nothing.

When you woke up, you were strapped down to a bed by... Rope?? You followed the trail that it left and you came face to (no) face with the one and only slender man. You screamed out on impulse, only to have another one of his tentacles wrapped around your mouth. You looked up again, tears stinging your eyes, threatening to spill over. You watched carefully as he moved closer to you, opening his mouth to reveal is inhumanely long black tongue. You felt a shudder run through your body as he licked down your neck. Leaving a trail of saliva where his tongue once was.

You let out a muffled moan as he slipped his tongue into the valley between your breasts. You tried to close your legs, feeling your juices pool into your underwear. Before you knew it, your shirt and uniform skirt had been ripped from your body, leaving you in just your Lacey white underwear set. You blushed and tried to cover yourself, to no avail.

~Your POV~

He slipped his hand behind your back to quickly undo your bra with a snap of his fingers. You moved to try to cover up your chest, but in the end only pulled on the restraining rope you were tied up with. You tried to maneuver out of the restrains but couldn't. You sighed in frustration as you felt one of his tentacles slip down to remove the only article of clothing you had left, leaving you completely exposed to him.

You heard him Make a satisfied grunting sound as his tongue traveled from the valley of your breasts down your stomach until it finally reached its destination. As you felt his tongue give your clit a small lick as if he was testing you out for the first time, you bit your bottom lip to hold back a moan. He took notice of this and went to work, leaving no part of you left unexplored.

Arching your back, you bit your lip until it was bleeding, eventually giving in and letting your moans slowly escape one by one. You felt a knot form in your lower abdomen, telling you you were about to cum, you tried to move yourself away from his long tongue. He grabbed your hips and held you down so he could finish what he started with no more problems. Unexpectedly, in one thrust he shoved his entire tongue in you swirling it around until he found your g spot and abused it, causing you to cum within a few strokes of his tongue.

He stood up and quickly got to work undressing himself. You watched as he removed his boxers, looking at his size you gasped. How the hell is that fitting in you, you had no idea. He wasn't necessarily big (7 inches), but with you being s virgin you knew this was gonna hurt. You tried to move away from his approaching figure but (obviously) it didn't work. He climbed on top of you and held you still by your waist.

With no warning he shoved himself inside of you until you took his full length in. You fried out as you hear him groaning about how tight you felt. Soon the pain lessened and when he felt you start to relax he began to move. You winced in pain at first but then it slowly turned to pleasure. He started thrusting into you faster, going at an inhuman speed while bending down and taking your right nipple into his mouth.

You felt the knot reforming in the pot if your stomach. Feeling your walls slowly tighten on him, he came with a grunt. Soon you felt your body tense up as you were overcome with the feeling of pure ecstasy. While you came onto him, he bent down and bite your neck, the pain elongating your pleasure even more.  When you both came down from your high, he pulled out of you and redressed himself, carrying you to an unknown destination.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked, scared. You swore you saw a small smile where his lips would be. "Somewhere where no one can interrupt us for round two" your eyes widen in fear.

Well fuck...