Sweet punishment [Slenderman x reader !lemon!]

You were called to slender's office to account for Misbehavior. You chuckled. You had a pretty good idea of what it was about. Lately, you had been messing with slender, in a dirty way. Whenever he's trying to focus on work, you'd be there with little to no clothing on. He'd ignore you with the best of his ability but he always lost it and got extremely flustered when you played the 'innocent' act. Your chuckle turned into full-blown laughter as you thought of his pasty white 'face' pink with embarrassment.

As you reached his office you had calmed down. You opened the door and walked in with an air of confidence. "You wanted to see me slendy?~" You purred in a seductive tone. He sighed in annoyance, his face getting a slight pink tone already. You gave a small smirk at what was about to come. "I would like to address your constant teasing." He said in a stern voice. "Teasing? What do you mean?" You innocently said.  "You know exactly what I mean" he spoke, his voice getting deeper by the moment (And more sexy). "Oh do I?" You teased, your smirk spreading.

In a moment you were pinned to the desk. "If you keep up this act, I'll have to punish you" he whispered into your ear huskily. "And what if that's what I want?" You whispered back, laying soft kisses up his neck. He let out a growl and you felt teeth sink into your neck, blood seeping out of the wound. "That's your first warning, I'm the one in control" he growled into your ear, sending wonder shivers down your spine.

You felt his tentacles slithering around your wrists and constraining them above your head. You felt his other tentacle roaming up and down your body, especially your nether regions. In one swift movement, your clothing was torn off your body, leaving you at his mercy.

You gasped at a sensation on your exposed sex. He started to tease your clit, drawing out your moans. All the while he was leaving love bites all around your body, claiming you as his. Slowly he made his way down to your crotch. He started by gently kissing and nibbling on you. He started to lick and prod at your sex. "S-slender~" You mewled. You heard a low, sexy chuckle from slender. A tentacle slithered up to your chest and started to fondle your breasts, causing you to moan his name once more.

His touch felt like fire and ice on your frail body. His tongue slid into you, feeling your wet walls. You bit down on your lip, in the process busting it open. His tongue gently rubbed your G-spot, forcing out a sweet, long groan from you. He attacked that spot, reveling in your moans. He removed his tongue from you. You clenched your teeth from the sudden emptiness and gave him an angry glare. You flushed red when he started removing his clothing, being you never seen someone naked other than yourself.

He removed his suit and nearly tearing off his tie. He unbuttoned his under-shirt, slowly and seductively removing it, revealing his pale torso to you. You wanted to reach out and touch it, but thanks to his need for dominance, you couldn't. He started on his pants, pulling them off, leaving him in his boxers. You saw a prominent tent in his boxer, adding to your growing arousal. When you snapped back to reality, he was removing the last bit of clothing that stood between him having his way with you.

When the final piece of clothing was removed, you took in the sight of his naked body. While you were once again caught in a trance, he made you wrap your legs around your hips, his erected sex positioned at your entrance. You snapped out of it as a sudden wave of pleasure washed over your nether region. You let out a loud moan, as he moved swiftly in and out of your core. His membered throbbed within you, invoking shivers down your spine. Before you knew you enveloped his cock in your cum.

He didn't stop there, as he continued to thrust into your heavily pleasured sex. Seconds later, you came once more. After you had climaxed once more, he had finally came himself.

He pulled out of your trembling body. "Now have you learned your lesson?" He asked, as calm as he has ever been. "Y-y-yes
You said shakily. "Good, now get dressed and leave," He said, handing you your clothing. He got dressed, as did he, and you left.

When you got far enough away you yelled out: "BENNN! I SEDUCED HIM! YOU OWN MY 20 DOLLARS!"

How did you not see this coming