Monster (Slenderman x Fem!Logical!Reader

Warning: Some cursing and mild gore. And ik its a random one

You sighed, staring out the Toyota’s window at the darkened scenery around you. The lights of (town) were long behind you as Fred, your roommate, drove further into the countryside.

"Why do you have to drag me along on this venture, Fred?" you asked tiredly, knowing you had an english essay waiting at your apartment for you to complete.

"Why not?" he asked with a grin, bobbing his head excitedly. "Don't you want to see this mysterious creature that's supposedly killed so many people? Besides, you agreed to come with me."

"I suppose I did," you grumbled, mentally berating yourself for the decision. "However, this is exceedingly childish and I hope you never ask me on one of your insane ventures again."

"Aw, lighten up, (f/n)!" Fred whined, glancing over at you.

You refused to answer him again, and simply stared out the window as his beat-up truck continued to rumble down the bumpy road.

The blue analog clock on the dashboard had just flashed to 10:46 when Fred pulled off the side of the road and cut the engine. He wasted no time in unhooking his seatbelt and grabbing the three flashlights and camera he'd brought along.

You simply sat still for a moment, unwilling to leave the confines of the old truck that smelled like pizza. Sighing again, you got out of the Toyota and slammed the door shut. You stood across the pickup's bed and sent a glare at Fred, who was too busy rummaging through a duffel bag he'd brought.

"Honestly, Fred. I wish you wouldn't throw your life away so casually. It isn't something you can take for granted, you know," you cautioned him. He was too reckless, in your opinion.

"You have no sense of fun in your life," he retorted, not looking up from the bag.

"What's in there, anyways?" you asked, annoyance evident in your voice.

"This is my monster-hunting kit!" he explained with a grin, glancing up at you. "It's got everything I'd ever need for one of these hunts!"

"'Monster-hunting kit'?" you repeated, raising one eyebrow and crossing your arms. "Are you sure you aren't four years old anymore? Because that sounds completely ridiculous."

He huffed, knowing he wouldn't be able to change your stubborn mind.

-oOo- Slenderman's P.O.V. -oOo-

I stood silently, watching the two latest humans to come to my forest. They had no idea that I was there, which was the way I liked it.

I mentally smirked at the mention of the one called Fred's 'monster-hunting kit'. The female was right- it did sound absurd. And nothing that that boy had would ever prepare him to face me.

The (h/c)-headed female spoke again, and I tuned into her words without thinking about it.

"I hope you know how completely stupid this idea is, Fred. Do you even have any sense of rationality in that body? Only a complete moron would willingly wander a forest at night where a killer is rumored to be hiding."

I was beginning to like this female. She wasn't as stupid as most of the humans that wanted to try their hand at roaming my territory, after dark or otherwise.

"Oh my god, (f/n)," Fred said, beginning to sound slightly angry. "I can't take any more of your bitching. If you don't wanna come with me, fine. Stay in the truck. I'll be back before morning."

I began to feel the thrill of the hunt as Fred turned on his heel and stalked away from his truck, holding the so called 'monster-hunting kit'. Before morning, hmm? Sounded like a challenge to me.