Ben Drowned X reader lemon

You were walking back from the store wondering what to make for dinner. You had just taken up cooking classes down the street and was excited to try something new. I could make pizza, or we could have baked pasta, spaghetti...

You had just decided on steak stir fry when you walked through the door of the house. You walked past the living room and noticed the lights were out. I could have sworn I turn them on before I left... You walked to the kitchen to put away your groceries, neatly stacking them in the fridge and cabinets. You heard a small static noise and lifted your head up.

You followed the noise and realized it led to your bedroom. You poked your head in and called out. "Hello...?" When no one answered, you slowly crept in, and noticed that the TV was on. You rushed to turn it off, the static now giving you a headache. You were violently grabbed from behind and thrown into the bed.

You gasped and looked up, only to see your boyfriend standing over you. "BEN WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOU SCARED ME!!" He climbed on top of you, laughing his ass off and holding you. "Babe, you should have seen your face! You looked like a deer in headlights! And the scream when I grabbed you, oh god!" He ducked as you threw a pillow at his head, rolling off of you.

You growl and jump on him, tickling him to no end. He finally pushed you away from him and caught his breath. You got up and dusted yourself off, cursing under your breath. He giggles at your actions and pulls you into a hug. "Don't you fucking hug me after scaring me half to death!" You scold him.

He raised his arms in surrender, simply asking "what's for dinner?"

"Steak stir fry, we're going to try something new."

He nods but wraps his arms around your waist. He pulls you close, with you accepting his hug this time. He leans down to kiss you, but you turn away defiantly. He leaves kisses down your neck then up again, whispering in your ear "I'd much rather have you."

You blush. You pull back from the hug, and whispered, "I don't think I'm ready..."

He gave a small smile. "It's okay if your not, I love you anyways."

You've been together for 4 months now, although you have done sexual things together, you still haven't, well... Done it yet. He was being patient with you, but you knew that his patience only lasts so long...

You but your lip, and as you felt him pull away, you grabbed onto his arm. You pulled him in closer and smashed your lips onto his. You wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled his body to perfectly mold with yours. You grabbed some of his hair and tugged on it a little, causing him to groan in pleasure.

You pull back, and bite your lip. He looks down at you in shock trying to read your expression. You gently push him back onto the bed, and start to take your shirt off. You take a chance and look at him to see him watching you with eager eyes. You take a breath of courage and pull you pants off too, leaving you in your underwear.

He smiles at you and goes to unbutton his shirt until you grab his hands and stop him. He pauses, looking at you. You move his hands and climb on top of him. You begin to slowly unbutton his shirt, one after the other until it finally came off.

You slid down a little and began to undo his pants button and zipper. You took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. You glanced up at him, seeing that he's watching your every move carefully. You moved back up to his face and kissed him again, but this time gently.

You slowly begin to leave kisses down his neck and chest, licking and sucking on some parts. He let out a satisfied sigh of pleasure, keeping his eyes on your movements. You lick above the rim of his underwear, causing hi. To grab your head and give you a warning glace for teasing. You smiled. He was getting impatient.

You pulled down his boxers just enough to pull his dick out and you looked up at him, giving him your most innocent look. You slowly licked him from the base of it to the tip, three times, testing for a reaction. He twitched in your hand, making you smile even harder. You twirled your tongue around his tip, then slowly took him in your mouth. He groaned out in pleasure, loving the feeling of you mouth closing down over his cock.

You started to slowly pump your mouth eventually closing over and sliding up and down his cock. He groaned and grabbed your head pushes deeper into your mouth. You rolled your eyes back, loving the feeling of him slamming against the back of your throat. You felt Jim twitching more frequently and knew he was about to cum. You moaned whenever his tip hit the back of your throat so that he could feel the vibrations.

He went over the edge, cum shooting straight down your throat. You stayed like that for A little awhile, until he released your head. You slowly removed your head, only to be flipped over and pushed against the bed. He unhooked your bra and took of your panties quickly.

He kissed you roughly. Pulling back after a few minutes. He looked into your eyes, and asked you, "are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to. I understa-"

"I'm ready" you whispered, cutting him off.

He leaned down and left a trail of kisses starting from your neck leading to your right breast. He licked and sucked on it, leaving a few hickeys in its place. He moved onto the left one, giving it the same treatment. He slowly moved down your stomach and past your belly button ring. He stopped just above your clit looking up at you. You bucked your hips, begging for him to continue.

He let his tongue slip down even further until his whole mouth covered you. You felt his tongue play with your clit, swirling around it and then slipping down and disappearing inside of you. You moaned and gripped the sheets, continuously bucking into his mouth loving the feeling of his tongue fully exploring your pussy.

You felt a know form at the bottom of your stomach waiting to be released. You came all at once, with him cleaning your mess up.

He lifted himself up, hovering over you. He looked down at you lovingly, stroking your cheek. You pulled him down so he was on top of you. You whispered in his ear "I love you"

He smiled back and said "I love you too" (so when I originally typed that it said I love me too so I'm DYING of laughter)

He slowly thrusted himself into you, making sure to be careful and watch your facial expressions for any negative reactions. Since this wasn't your first time, you moaned lightly at the feeling of him filling you and making you whole. He stayed still until you bucked your hips into him, signaling it was okay for him to move.

He started off slowly then began to pick up speed. He was still cautious if hurting you, so he didn't want to go too fast. You became a moaning mess, begging for him to fuck you harder and to go faster.

Eventually he complied and began to pump into you at an inhuman speed, his thrusts slowly becoming sloppier the closer he came to cumming. You felt your stomach tighten up into a knot, signaling you were close to the edge too.

You both came together, holding each other in your arms. After a while he pulled out of you and layed over to the side. You curled up next to him and began to drift off to sleep. Just before your eyes fully closed Ben spoke up

"Now can we have that stir fry?"

You pushed him off the bed and rolled over, finally drifting off into a peaceful sleep.