Smarkle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ok so I mean uh...they are kinda...cute I guess? LIKE IDK! I don't rlly have any strong emotions towards this ship it seems kinda random and like they just created a female Farkle so Farkle would get a girl while the perfect  girl(read as Riley) was standing in front of him this whole time! I mean I don't mind Smackle she is a funny character at times like her flirting with Lucas back and forth was funny and honestly like I feel like the concept of either Zay or Lucas dating her would be far more itnteresting!(I prefer Zayadora over  Sucas haha that shipname I mean ok buddy xd). Also I think that it was an important step to have a character with some type of disability from what I recall it was Asperger's syndrome on a Disney show( if I am wrong u guys lemme know in the comments).
But still like her flirting with Lucas right in front of her bf...I mean I just feel like Farkle deserved better and as they both said "like forces repel" and they are kinda the same person but different genders and I def am a sucker for opposities ship so I just don't dig the idea. I feel like him and Riley were a lot better match and ye you can read all about it in my Riarkle opinion;) Also like in the beginning of season 1 when Smackle was introduced as a character I found it interesting how she treated Riley as a threat and when Riley said responding to Smackle wondering why does Farkle prefer  Riley over her " I don't know if I did I would stop".
So I don't rlly have much to say about this ship at this point. I think If I had to choose my fav moment would be in the ski lodge ep ( I don't remember which part) when they hugged and Smackle said that she loves hugs now and they got better at those and someone asked them why (I think that was Lucas??? Not sure) and Farkle said that they have been having some great conversations lately. A rlly nice scene.
Also I noticed that I rarely enjoy canon ships as much as the ones that aren't canon but I am sure if you have been following me for a while you prolly noticed haha
So ye overall Riarkle 》 Smarkle
If u ship it then good for u everyone is allowed to have their own opinion as long as the ship is not incest or pedo.
So ye that is it next part is prolly gonna be about Rucas and I have something to say about it I think xd Not necessairly bad don't worry lol

Overall rating: 4,5/10