Augava

Minor spoilers connected with season 3!!!!!

Ok so these are just little jids but they are so in love like I have never seen a cuter couple their age on tv. And they are so funny too like the fact they got married back in the first seasom and what is also funny is that Lucas and Riley never officially said the "l" word to each other while Auggie said that to Ava in the third season....like I don't get why they make Rucas canon and then they don't even rlly act like a couple but I am gettimg off topic. Back to Augava it is interesting how they are parallel to both Rilaya and Riarkle and here is how. Remember when Ava said to Auggie "who is a good boy?" And he responded with " I am!" And in gm Farkle or I am Farkle Riley said to Farkle " who is a good genius?" And he said " I am!" The parallels are real. Or how Auggie said that Ava is his fav thing in the world and then Farkle in gm Farkle's choice said that Riley's giggle is his fav thing in the world. Now how is it simillar to Rilaya. Ava is pretty much little Maya, she is sarcastic, funny and sassy and in gm high school part 1 her dad leaves her just like Maya's left her and then Maya comoforts her about it. And Riley is Auggie's sister so there is obviously some similar traits there, they are both really goofy and stuff. So ye personality wise I think Augava resembles Rilaya and looking at the quotes it resembles Riarkle.
Ofc don't forget that Rilaya is also parallel to Corpanga and Riarkle is too...and yet RuCAs is canon. Smh.
Anyways my fav Augava moments is definietly when they got married xd or when Auggie said to Lucas that he has been married to Ava for 50 plus years even tho they are like 8-9 xd in gm New Year. Or when Ava teached Auggie how to play soccer in gm STEM.

So ye overall rating:
10000000000000000/10 😍😍😍