Joshaya💀☠

Ok so I have already kinda talked about this one in my Josh and Maya oppinion so I won't take too long to explain why I hate this ship and I think itnis the worst one from the show. Starting off from season 1 Maya's crush on Josh was already annoying to me but I didn't know that disney would continue this storyline. Then in the second season Maya sneaked into a college party which was like wow a lot since they were in middle school back then. Back in season 2 I didn't rlly hate Josh yet since he always said "I am too old for you Maya' as he should and they shouldn't mess with that and here comes the big bomb aka the ski lodge ep part 2 which made me despise Josh and this ship overall. And that is because disney literally had a grooming plotline with these two. Josh overused the fact that he is older to manipulate Maya that she just "pretended to have feelings for Lucas" which is as we all know complete bullshit. And he used the fact that she used to like him to literally get what he wanted which was sick. Like idk Josh you couldn't find a girl your age,rlly? Also Josh literally knew shit about the whole triangle situation so he def should not have a say in this it was literally none of his goddamn business.
And as I said the way they ruined Lucaya was just the dumbest thing ever  and then comes the second dumbest thing but I am glad that Zay actually acknowledged it in the gm bear ep and what I am talking about here is the whole endgame concept.  So a guy in college is literally saving himself a freshman girl for later how sick is that. Also a lot can happen in three  years feelings could fade so this whole deal is rlly unrealisitic. And as I said he was over 18 she was underage, one sided interest was fine with me but when Josh came into the picture I just lost it honestly. And the last thing and reasons why I ultimately hate Joshaya is that one ff and a little warning coz what Imma about to mention is 18 plus content. There was that one ff in which Josh literally raped Maya and got her pregnant and honestly  if gmw would be on a different platform that could happen given the big age difference and Josh's sick interest in Maya. That made me ultimately hate this ship and I will never look at Josh the same way. For this once I am glad this was on disney because a lotta bad stuff could go down with this one. We have all been in Maya's position but the feelings to that older person are usually a fantasy especially at that age so ye I just don't see any future for these two. It is not cute at all I would prefer to see Zaya more than this bs.

Overall rating: -infinity/10