Shaty ♥️

So lately I have wrote my opinion and Shawn in my other book and I mentioned this ship and I think it is also the last canon ship that I haven't talked about yet (if I am wrong lemme know in the comments).
Anyways I like both of these characters a lot and I love how similae Maya was to Shawn and he gave her something he never really had : a dad that she could depend on. Obviously Kate was trying her best but I think it is always easier with both parents if they love their child. So Shaty allowed Maya to be really happy wich automatically makes me very happy since she is my fav second character from the show. I enjoyed her interactions with both Katy and Shawn and ye. I think Shaty met in the end of season 1 and they already were cute together and in season 2 they went on a date and in season 3 they got married ( I skipped over some ep with them I think) and Shawn adopted Maya yay! Also the ep in which they got married was really nice probably one of my fav from the season 3. Also Katy and Shawn had one thing in common they were the ones that got left but managed to find each other and fill in the empty hole after the ppl that left them which I think is beautiful :)
And they gave Maya a happy home she could come back to (obvi except the Matthew's house). Next ship I will talk about is Lucadora and overall the Isadora ships and after that I think I will be ending this "book". Also Shaty is one of my fav canon ships from the show alongside with Corpanga and Augava.
Rucas is fine but I prefer Lucaya or Riarkle or Rilaya and Joshaya is a big fat NO from me.

Overall rating of Shaty : 10000000/10 ♥️♥️♥️