Twitch Time

*Karl's POV*

"Darn Sapnap, you killed me again! How do you keep doing that!" yelled Karl into his microphone, however, all he could hear in response was the laughing of Sapnap as he managed to get another kill in before they had to end their streams.

Once they had settled down, the two boys ended their streams and then logged off of the discord. They had never met in real life before, however, Karl wished that one day they would.

Deep down he also wished that they would someday get together, however he knew that there was an extremely small chance that would ever happen. For now, they had to keep in contact over screen and hope for the best in their lives.

Karl looked over to his clock to see that it was already 10:00. How time flies when you're having fun. He got up and walked into the bathroom, where he took a shower, then changed into his pyjamas and brushed his teeth. Before exiting the bathroom, he looked into the mirror to see his pale, white eye looking back at him.

"Until I meet my soulmate..." Karl told himself "That will be there." Then he moved his hair in front of his face and walked into his bedroom, where he turned off the light, checked his phone for any messages, and then fell into a deep, comfortable sleep.

*Sapnap's POV*

Sapnap laughed hysterically as he killed Karl for the 20th time that stream. Karl always said that he was good at minecraft PVP but really, he wasn't. The two boys ended their streams and then talked on discord before leaving and then getting ready to go to sleep.

Before sleep, Sapnap needed to do his homework, so he walked to his study desk and then played some music while he finished his work and then uploaded it to the website.
He walked into his bathroom and put on a shirt and some sweatpants before brushing his teeth and then yawning loudly. While yawning, he caught a glimpse of his eye. He realised he forgot to put his bandage over it after changing, so he wrapped the white sheet around his eye before turning off the lights in the house and falling onto his bed. He kept thinking and wishing that soon, him and Karl would meet, but through all of this school work and Twitch streaming, it would be impossible.

Then he thought about his eye, his white, shining eye. How much he longed for his soulmate to be Karl and for them to be able to be together and have a reason to do so, but, there was a 1 in 7 billion percent chance it would be him. It would be impossible. He lay there for a minute thinking of a life with Karl as his soulmate before slowly losing grasp of real life and falling into a deep slumber.