QUACKITY!

Quackity woke up in the middle of the night to glass breaking in the kitchen. He thought it was just his imagination, but he could never be too sure, so he got out of bed and went to go and check it out. Just as he got to the kitchen, he heard 3 men talking in a low whisper, as to not be heard.

"You fool!" The one with pink hair whispered shouted to the other one.

"I'm sorry, I really am!" One with brown hair and glasses said to the other.

"Guys! Just shut up for a minute, we need to get him and leave without the other 2 noticing" One with orange hair said.

Quackity couldn't believe what he was hearing, but just after he turned around, there was a cloth in his face and the world slowly went into darkness.

Waking up in the morning, Sapnap knew something was up. Quackity was never usually up before any of them and usually, Sapnap or Karl had to wake him up or force him out of bed. He shook Karl awake and then ran around the house, frantically searching for Quackity, however he was nowhere to be seen.

"SAPNAP, COME AND SEE THIS!" Karl shouted from downstairs and Sapnap legged it down the stairs. He saw Karl, standing in the kitchen with a letter, glass shattered on the floor and the window wide opening, leaving a cool breeze entering the room and the curtains slightly swaying.

"Oh my gosh..." Sapnap said as he read the letter, feeling the burn of the tears starting to swell in his eyes.

The letter read:

Dear Karl and Sapnap/
I am writing this letter to inform you that your dear, precious little boyfriend has been taken from you. He is rightfully mine, and none of you can take him from me. If you want to get him back then come to xxx xxx xxx at 3:00 am tonight, and you might have a slight chance at getting your tiny, wittle boyfriend back.

Signed/

J

Sapnap finished the letter, tears running down his cheeks, and looking over to Karl, who was leaning on the table, crying his eyes out. Sapnap walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Why does this keep happening to us!" Karl said inbetween deep breaths "Maybe we were never meant to be together, maybe this whole thing was just a big misunderstanding and we never should have met!" Karl shouted before running out of the house.

Sapnap, listening to what Karl said, couldn't believe it... Why would he say such a thing. They were soulmates, they had proof! But another side of Sapnap knew that what Karl was saying had some sense to it. Ever since they had been together, Karl had been stabbed and almost died, and now Quackity had been stolen. Why was this happeneing...

Sapnap walked out to the porch, to see Karl sitting on the stairs, head in his hands and tears falling down his cheeks.

Sapnap sat down next to him and wrapped one arms around his shoulder, Karl accepting this hug and leaning into Sapnaps shoulder, allowing them to cry together.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I love you both but I'm just confused..." Uttered Karl under his breath.

"I know, I understand, but we are going to get Quackity back, I promise" Sapnap replied, giving him a kiss on the forehead then picking him up and taking him inside, laying him on the sofa.

"We are going to that location tonight and we are going to get Quackity back, do you hear me?" Sapnap told Karl, who's response was a huge nod.

Later that night, Karl and Sapnap exited the house, and using a google earth, managed to enter the location in which they were told to go to.

"What do we do now?" Karl said once they had gotten out of the car.

Just as Sapnap was going to respond, they were both tugged back into the darkness and then the whole world went black.

Once Sapnap had woken up, he saw he was tied to a chair, and in front of him, were Quackity and Karl, covered in cuts and bruises. He tried to yell, but he voice was still not working properly, and the only thing that came out was a throaty croack.

"I see, you're finally awake..." He heard someone say from the shadows. He looked to where the noise was coming from, to see someone wearing a black hoodie with the hood up to cover his face.

The figure slowly emerged from the shadows and took down it's hood, showing the same person who had appraoched them the previous day, the one who they had so called "Jschlatt".

"I see you got my letter..." He said, circling
Sapnap.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" Yelled Sapnap, slightly wincing at the pain it caused him to speak.

"It's simple really, I want Quackity, and I want you and Karl out of the picture, permanently..." Jschlatt responded with.

"Sir, someone is here to see you..." Someone with orange hair said, bringing Jschlatt outside, but giving Sapnap a wink, showing he was going to try and help them out.

Once they had left, two people ran down the stairs, one with pink hair and one with brown hair and circular glasses.

"I'm techno" Said the pink hairded man.

"And I'm Wilbur" Said the guy with the glasses. "We're gonna get you out of this!" He ended with, untying the roped that were bonding him to the chair.
After they let him go, Sapnap ran to Karl and Quackity, touching their hands and feeling their cold touch.

"We can help them, but first we need to get them out of here" Said techno, untying the ropes and helping Wilbur and Sapnap pick them up, bringing them to a van and driving away from the house they had been trapped in.

"But what about the guy with the orange hair?" Sapnap asked

"OH, you mean Fundy, he'll be with us later, he'll be fine" Wilbur said, finishing the last bandage on Quackity before going to Karl and starting to fix him up.

"Why are you guys doing this...?" Sapnap asked.

"We know how it feels to be in this position..." Techno said from the drivers seat. "We never liked Jschlatt, but he's never given us a reason to leave him until now." He ended with.

"Ok done, they should be fine for now" Wilbur said, standing up and walking to the front of the van.

"Thank you..." Sapnap said

1099 words!!! The most I've ever written, also thanks for reading my stories, I really appreciate it. Love you guys <3