Finally Out

Karl woke up the next day, slightly confused as to why Sapnap and Quackity were standing over his bed watchig him, but then remembering that he got to go home today!!! He got up quickly, but then felt a shooting pain through his stomach, and obviously showing it too.

"Take it careful!" Sapnap said as he grabbed onto Karl's hand and pulled him up.

"You may be going home today, but you still need to take it easy." Quackity ended the sentence with. Karl looked up at them both and gave them a slight smile, meaning he understood.

Quackity walked him to the bathroom and gave him some clothes to put on. Karl looked into the mirror to see a happy boy, with rosy cheeks and a big smile.

He then faced away from the mirror and put on the jeans that Quackity had given him. However, when he went to put his top half on, he saw that it was a hoodie that had been slightly modified. Half of it was Quackity's hoodie, and the other half was Sapnap's hoodie.

He smiled slightly before placing it on his torso and leaving the room. Once he exited the bathroom and turned around, he saw that Sapnap had Quackity had done the same to their hoodies. Sapnap had half of Quackity and Karl's hoodie's, and Quackity had half of Sapnap and Karl's hoodies.

The blush on Karl's face was unmistakeable and he covered his face with the overhanging sleeves. Then he felt a sudden squeeze and Sapnap and Quackity were at his sides gving him a tight hug, making Karl melt into their touch.

Once they had finished packing away Karl's items, they held hands and then looked around the room for the last time, before leaving the room and signing Karl out of the hospital.

They walked to the car, placed all of the bags in the boot and then got into the car and drove back to Karl's house. Quackity picked up the bags whilst Sapnap picked up Karl bridal style and placed him on the sofa while Quackity and Sapnap finished bringing all of Karl's items in.

After they had done, they went and sat down next to Karl, squishing up against him, and put on the TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" Quackity asked, holding the tv remote in one hand.

"Can we check to see if anyone's uploaded on youtube?" Karl asked.

"Of course we can!" Quackity said, putting YouTube up on the TV. The only videos there were the ones from TommyInnit, so they put them on and watched them on. Although Tommy was very loud and annoying, he was a good kid and never meant any harm.

"What about the surprise you had for me...?" Karl asked and Sapnap and Quackity turned their heads.

"We'll do it tomorrow," Quackity said "You need to relax for now and just get used to being home before we give you what we have in store for you!" Quackity ended with whilst giving a wink to Sapnap, confusing Karl completely, however he didn't question things and just lay back on Sapnap, who then put his arms around Karl, Quackity in between them, snuggling ito their touch.

After they had finished watching Tommy's videos, they saw it was getting really late. They walked Karl over to the bathroom and handed him in some purple tartan pajamas.

He changed and then stood outside of the bathroom, waiting for Quackity and Sapnap, who exited in matching pajamas to Karl, Sapnap's in red and Quackity's in blue.

They then walked him over to the bed and placed him in the middle of the bed. Then Sapnap and Quackity got into bed and wrapped their arms around Karl.

"I love you guys..." Karl whispered before falling asleep in the arms of his soulmates, thinking they were asleep.

They weren't.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME!!! YOUR THE BEST I LOVE YOU <3