Ending 2 (Good)

Sapnap sat up suddenly, drenched in sweat, his breath short. Karl and Quackity woke up and sat up suddenly, seeing their boyfriend in distress.

"What happened...?" Karl said, rubbing Sapnap's back.

"Yeah, are you ok...?" Quackity said, holding Sapnap's hand.

His boyfriends being there calmed him down and his breathing slwoly got slower, the sweat on his head dissappearing.

"Yeah, I'm ok, I just had a really bad dream..." He said, hugging Karl and Quackity close.

"Well don't worry, we'll always be here for you, we're never leaving you!" Karl whisper shouted, before falling back to sleep on Sapnap's shoulder.

"Yeah, we love you and it doesn't matter where we are, we always will!" He yawned in Sapnap's lap.

Sapnap lay back down, calm enough to try and get to sleep, however hugging Karl and Quackity close, not letting them go. He had a surprise for both of them, lifting his head slightly to see the draw in which he was hiding two diamond rings. Soon, he might get to call them his fiances instead.

"I Love You..." He whispered before falling back into a more tranquil sleep.

Here's the good ending for if you hated the bad ending. I don't want ya'll getting mad at me so here's the good ending. Thank you for reading this story, I love you all <3
THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY