Waiting Day 2...

Waking up the next day, Karl sat up, to realise that Sapnap and Quackity had fallen asleep next to him and hadn't left his side. He gave them a slight smile before slightly shaking them awake.

They slowly sat up, then looking at each other, blushed slightly, remembering what had happened the past day. The doctor came in and told them they had to leave, so they gave Karl a little hand squeeze and then left the room, blowing him a kiss as they left the room, giving Karl the shivers. The doctor then checked on Karl and left.

Sapnap and Quackity didn't come and visit Karl, but he didn't mind. They were probably getting the surprise they had for him ready. He was really excited and couldn't wait for the surprise that they had in store for him. But he had to wait.

"It's only 12 more hours..." Karl said to himself.

"12 more hours..."

Karl picked up his phone to see that there were no notifications at all for him. He then posted something on his tik tok and instagram just so people didn't get angry or worried about him.

They didn't know that he was in the hospital and honestly, he didn't want them to know, because if a fan knew where it was, then they would go to him, and he didn't want that. He just wanted to be left alone, just himself and his thoughts as to what would happen once he left the next day and went back home.

A few hours later he was given his disgusting hospital dinner that he only ate the good bits of, before putting the rest of it in the bin and sitting on his bed, crossed legged and staring out of the window.

He lifted his shirt up a bit to see the bandage they had wrapped around his waist to help heal the area that he had been stabbed in. He didn't take it off as he wanted to heal as quick as he could. He wanted to be up and about, not trapped in a bed and alone.

As the sun slowly left the sky, the starts started appearing and Karl stood up and walked closer to the window, looking up at the starts, twinkly brightly against the darkness of the night.

They looked to beautiful and peaceful. Just the darkness and the quiet, the tiny starts shining in the sky.

As he was about to walk back to his bed to go to sleep, he saw three stars shining right down on him, almost as if they were looking at him.

They were the brightest starts that were in the sky and by the way they were arranged, it looked like they were holding hands.

"That's me Quackity and Sapnap..." Karl told himself as he looked up at the bright stars in the sky.

"And once those stars die down and disappear, my love too will disappear with it" he told himself, as he knew that stars take millions of years to die, and so was his love for his wonderful soulmates.

He backed away from the window, and once the stars were out of his vision, he turned around properly and went back to his bed, bringing the duvet up to his shoulders to cover his bear, cold skin. He was going to go home tomorrow and then everything would be perfect.

At least he thought...