Waiting day 1...

DEATH IS DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Karl woke up to the quiet beeping of the monitors connected to him, and sat up, rubbing his eyes to rid them of the sleep in them. He looked around but everything was dark, so he thought it was probably quite late at night.

He slowly picked up the phone to see that Sapnap and Quackity has sent him dozens of messages and pictures of them, making Karl smile to himself. After about an hour of scrolling through the messages, Karl placed his phone back down and went back to sleep.

Once he had woken again, it was visitors hours again. He sat up in anticipation, however no-one showed up.

Not Sapnap or Quackity, or his family. This made Karl sad because he really wanted them to run in and hug him and tell him about everything that was going on outside the hospital.

He lay down, waiting and waiting, but before he knew, visitors hours were over and they had missed the chance to see Karl.

A doctor came in to check on Karl's vitals to see if he was ok, however, once they had left, Karl faced the window outside and started crying.

Why hadn't they shown up...

Did Karl do something wrong?

Did someone tell them something he had done...?

Karl kept crying and crying unitl he slowly, but surely, fell into a deep nap.

THIS NEXT PART IS A DREAM, SO IF THIS CAN CAUSE ANYTHING PROBLEMATIC WITH REALISATION ISSUES THEN PLEASE STOP READING!!!

Karl had woken up and sat up ubruptly, rubbing his red puffy eyes from when he had cried himself to sleep.

He stood up out of bed and walked around. His legs had cramps and he just needed to get up. Once he had walked around for a few minutes, he got back into bed and looked at the time.

Just as he did, his phone started ringing and he looked down to see that it was on the groupchat with him, Sapnap and Quackity. He quickly picked up the phone with a big smile on his face, however, it slowly dissappeared once he had been on the call for a few minutes.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KARL!!!"

Yelled one of the boys, but he couldn't tell which.

"Si, ¡qué te pasa?!!" Quackity started yelling in spanish.

"W-what did I do...?" Karl whispered from his end of the phone.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!" Someone said which he had shortened down to be Sapnap.

"No vuelvas a hablarnos!" Quackity said (That means don't speak to us again in Spanish, I think :) If I'm wrong please say I speak very little Spanish ) before the phone call ended and Karl was left crying.

DREAM IS OVER NOW

Karl woke up, gasping for breath, and was hugged from both sides, relaxing his breath a bit, before he sat back down.

He looked to his sides and saw Sapnap and Quackity next to him, crying like it was the end of the world. Karl looked forward to see a doctor at the end of the bed.

"Your vitals went down when you were asleep and your heart stopped..." The doctor said, causing Karl to start tearing up himself.

Karl had almost... died...

He looked to his sides to see Sapnap and Quackity next him, still crying, but not as much now, and he gave them both a hug back.

"We had called them the second your heart rate dropped, we know how much they mean to you and you mean to them." The doctor then said, before leaving the room and closing the door behind them, leaving Quackity, Karl and Sapnap alone.

Karl, relaxing his hug a bit, backed away from the two boys, who also backed away, but still held his hand.

"We almost lost you..." Quackity whimpered.

"I know... I know, but I'm ok now, don't worry, I'll always be here for you, don't worry..." Karl replied with.

Quackity and Sapnap both gave Karl a kiss on the cheek, Karl returning it to both of them, his cheeks slightly blushed pink. He only had 1 more day left in the hospital before he was allowed to go home and know what the boys had as a surprise for him.

I'M SORRY FOR THE ANGST!!! I HAD AN IDEA FOR THE STORY, BUT IT WAS REALLY SHORT AND I NEEDED TO ADD ONTO THE STORY!!!