WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!

PANICK ATTACK REFERANCES WILL BE USED, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN TURN AWAY NOW!!!

"Who are you!" Sapnap said, pushing Karl and Quackity behind him.

"I'm sure that you won't know me, or your other lover..." He said "But I'm sure that he will know who I am!" The strange fingure ended with, pointing at Quackity. They looked at Quackity to see tears in his eyes and short of breath.

"What are you doing here Jschlatt!" Quackity tried to yell, but couldn't.

"Well, I am here for you Quackity, I always have been and always will be, but don't worry, I won't hurt you precious wittle boyfwends, I just want you." Jschlatt said with a smile on his face.

"We don't know who you are, so please, leave us alone!" Karl walked in front of Sapnap.

"Fiesty now are we, well your not. Your weak and pathetic and tiny. You couldn't hurt me if you tried!" Jschlatt shouted at Karl, making him well up with tears and run off.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" Sapnap yelled, making Jschlatt jump a bit. Only Sapnap managed to make this strong man flinch.

"However, you... hehe... You could take me down in a heartbeat, however, that doesn't make me scared of you... It doesn't make me scared of any of you. I will be back for Quackity, and when I am, you won't see it coming." Jschlatt said before running of into the distance.

"KARL WHERE ARE YOU!" Sapnap yelled.

"I'm here!" Karl said from behind the veranda.

"Oh thank goodness I thought you had gone missing!" Sapnap said bringing in Karl for a hug.

"OH MY GOD QUACKITY!" Karl yelled pushing away Sapnap and running to Quackity.
Sapnap turned to see Karl standing next to Quackity while he was kneeling on the floor, stuggling to get a hold of his breath.

"S**t!" Sapnap yelled and ran to Quackity, pulling him close and cradling him in his arms.

"Quackity I need you to do something for me" Sapnap said and Quackity nodded his head, tears still streaming down his cheeks. "I need you to look up at the sky, and I need you to tell me how many clouds you can see"

Quackity slowly raised his head and started counting until his breath slowly started slowing down and went back to its normal speed.

Karl ran into the hug, with tears in his eyes and cradled Quackity as well. They stayed there for a few moments, just taking in their surroundings and listening to the silence.

"T- Thank you..." Quackity said looking up to Sapnap and Karl.

"Your our boyfriend now, It's what we do" Karl and Sapnap said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and then standing him back up on his feet so they could get back to the car, holding hands all the way there.

Sapnap was driving, while Karl and Quackity were in the back, Quackity lying on Karl's lap whilst Karl stroked his hair (hair reveal pog?!!), causing him to fall asleep.

Once they got back home, Sapnap picked up Quackity and took him to the bedroom, where he lay him down and joined him lying down next to him. Karl joined a few minutes later, surrounding Quackity in one big hug, making sure he felt warm and safe when he woke up.

I hope you enjoyed this chaper!!! Quackity doesn't get much recognition in fanfics so I made this whole one revolving around him. Love you all <3
Also tsunami_the_animus I understand you were getting excited and I'm really glad you like the series!!!