Revenge Plan

Sapnap starting pacing the back of the van, thinking of a plan to get revenge on Jschlatt. Just as he was about to start talking to Wilbur and Techno to discuss the ideas that had popped into his head, he heard a startle from the back off the van.

He saw Quackity sat up in the back of the van darting his eyes around the van, his face drained of colour. Sapnap ran to him and grasped his hand, Quackity finally grasping a hold of reality and looking Sapnap in the eyes.

Once he had realised what was going on, he started to cry, letting go of Sapnap and curling up in a ball, crying his eyes out.

"I am so sorry..." Sapnap told Quackity, looking down at the floor "If we had gotten there sooner, then none of this would've happened and you wouldn't be hurt" Sapnap said before feeling a hand on his chin and looking up to see Quackity holding Sapnap's head in his hand, tears still in his eyes but a slight smile on his face.

"You're actually very wrong babe, it was for you that I am ok. Goodness knows what he would've done if you hadn't gotten there in time..." Quackity ended on a low note. "I think it's time to tell you who that is..." Quackity said, staring down at the floor and then looking Sapnap in his eyes.

"You don't have to, we already know enough about hi-" His sentence was interrupted but Quackity.

"No, I've been holding this in for too long and someone needs to know what he did so it can be used in court" Quackity said.

"Ok, well remember, take you time" Sapnap said, clenching Quackity's hand.

Flashback:

"Hey babe!" Quackity said, his brown eyes staring at Schlatt, making his face glow red.

"Hey Quack!" Schlatt said, giving him a little peck on the lips before letting him go. He looked around, scanning the area on the football area, searching for his friends, only finding the one person he didn't want to see.

His Dad.

"Give me one second Quack" Schlatt said, getting out of his chair and walking to his dad, taking his time in the process. He didn't want to confess to his dad he had a boyfriend as he was homophobic and would probably kick him out.

"WHO WAS THAT!" His dad roared at Schlatt, looking down on him.

"That was my boyfriend..." Schlatt said, wincing a bit as his dad stared into his soul.

"YOU KNOW WE DON'T ACCEPT THAT BEHAVIOUR IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" His dad yelled, Schlatt flinching a bit, tears prickling in his eyes.

"I know dad..." Schlatt said staring at the ground.

"BREAK UP WITH HIM AT THIS INSTANCE!" His dad said, Schlatt looking up at him, the tears finally managing to escape his eyes "And boys don't cry, so suck it up and go!"

Schlatt walked across the pitch, dreading what he was about to do. He loved Quackity with all his heart, it hurt him to even mention anything about other people when they were together, what he was about to do now, would be something he would regret forever. He walked up to Quackity and stood in front of him.

"Oh hey babe! The game is just about to start, sit down next to me!" Quackity said, pointing to the seat next to him.

"NO! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" Schlatt said, his heart breaking at every word he said. He then looked at Quackity's face to see a face of sadness and confusion.

"W- What did I do?!!!" Quackity asked, tears running down his cheeks, stuttering at every word.

"I DON'T DATE BOYS! IT'S GROSS!" Schlatt said, breaking his heart. Quackity stood up and ran out of the football pitch.

This was the last the two boys had seen each other...

End of flashback:

"And he broke up with me, just like that..." Quackity said, relieved he told someone, tears rolling down his eyes.

"On Cutie..." Sapnap said, bringing in Quackity for a hug, however not tightly as he still had cuts and bruises all over him. "I didn't know you had been through all of that..."

"Yeah, he manipulated me and then broke up with me and I still don't know what I did wrong..." Quackity said, finally calming down.

"We need a plan..." Techno and Wilbur said together. "And a good one at that..."

Hehe, cliff hanger. I'll leave you at this, however next chapter is gonna be a good one, there will be a lot of angst and it will be quite long, so buckle up. Love you all <3