Planning

They started thinking immediately, however, there was one thing that was stopping Quackity and Sapnap from doing their best as planning. Karl.

It had been about a day and he still hadn't woken up. They were starting to get really worried as his injuries were the worst and his blood pressure wasn't the best, as he was still really weak from being stabbed. His body couldn't handle even more injuries and trying to heal his most recent one.

Techno and Wilbur saw the worried look that the two boys were wearing and then looked at each other, giving each other a slight expression, showing even they were a bit scared for Karl.

Even though Wilbur had patched up what was on the inside, there could be some internal bleeding that they couldn't say, and if they waited any later, it could be fatal...

"If you want, we can take him to the hospital..." Wilbur said, turning away from everyone. He was reluctant as he wanted revenge on Schlatt and he wanted it soon, but he knew that if they didn't take Karl to the hospital, they wouldn't get anything good out of the two boys.

"Please do! It's been a day and I'm getting scared!" Quackity said, starting to well up with tears at the sight of Karl. Sapnap put his hand on the side of Quackity's face, Quackity leaning into it and closing his eyes.

"He'll be fine Quackity, don't worry..." Sapnap told Quackity, even though he too was terrified that something might happen to Karl.

"Hospital it is" Announced Techno before walking to the drivers seat and starting the van, heading to the hospital. It took a short amount of time before they arrived.

Sapnap picked up Karl and brought him in, to which the Doctors took one look at him and rushed him into the hospital, saying they would take the best care of him, and try to keep him as stable as possible.

He walked back to the van empty handed, making him feel sad and lonely, but not long after, Quackity wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly, Sapnap hugging back. Sapnap felt a rush of anger spread through his body.

His boyfriend had been stabbed and then injured badly, being put into hospital twice, and his other boyfriend was in danger of someone kidnapping him and was weak himself due to his injuries.

"Let's think of a plan." Sapnap said flatly, exiting the hug Quackity had brought him into and started a conversation about what they were going to do.

They planned for hours and hours, thinking through everything. The weapons they were going to use. If they were going to be quiet or loud and thinking through every single scenerio they could think of.

After about 6-7 hours of planning and thinking through every detail, they finally had an amazing plan to use. It wasn't too over the top but wasn;t to quiet. It wasn't to dangerous, but it also wasn't to weak.

It was perfect

Sorry, a bit of a short chapter, but I have a really long chapter planned as the next one and I am really excited to start writing it. Thank you for reading my story, it means a lot. Love you all <3