Hello Quackity!

After waking up from the best nights sleep of his life, Karl turned around to see a tall boy looking at him. Sapnap was staring into Karl's uncovered eye and slowly, started moving the rest of his hair out of his face, after he did so, Sapnap's eyes widened.

He then stood up and ran to Karl's bathroom, where Karl stood up and ran to check on him. Karl stood next to Sapnap and looked in the mirror, to see that both of their cloudy eyes had been partially coloured in.

They looked at each other through the mirror and then looked at each other in the eyes. They were both glowing red, however they were both also in shock. They didn't know why only half of their eye had been covered up, so they immediately went online to check. This was all done in complete and utter silence.

They googled up what it meant, only to find out it meant they had more than one soulmate.

"Oh my..." Karl started talking, before Sapnap looked him the eyes, causing Karl to stutter at his words and stop talking.

He looked down at his lap, twirling his hands around, before he felt a hand on his chin raise his head up only to find out it was Sapnap. He looked at Karl and gave him a smirk before leaving the room to change, leaving Karl embarrased and full of butterflies. He shook his head and went to get changed, only to find out he had no clean shirts.

After he had put his trousers on, he went to Sapnap's room and found a shirt to put on, however it was way to big for him and made him look even smaller than he was already.

He left the room and went into the corridor to put on his shoes, only to see Sapnap standing in the doorway with a light pink blush spread across his cheeks as he saw his soulmate wear his shirt. He looked adorable in his over-sized shirt.

However they had to leave as they were going to be late for Quackity's arrival to their house. They got into the car and then drove to the airport where Karl had met Sapnap the day before.

Just as they entered the airport, they saw a small Quackity wearing a blue beanie running towards them, one eye covered with a black eye-patch. Sapnap and Karl moved in for a hug, Karl backing away from the hug, however Sapnap didn't back away much before ripping the eyepatch from Quackity's face just in time to see the last of the colour fade back into it.

Sapnap and Karl looked at each other and saw that their eyes were also fully coloured in. They all looked at each other, Quackity just standing in shock as he held his phone to his face to see his dark brown eye filled in, before looking back up to his soulmates looking at him with rosy pink cheeks, making Quackity blush also.

They stood there for a few minutes, before entering Karl's car and driving home. They just got the house, before Karl passed out and Sapnap catching him in his arms. They moved him to the sofa, where he clung to Sapnap and Quackity's hands and wouldn't let go. So they did the only option they had left and fell asleep Sapnap resting on the sofa, with Quackity lying on Sapnap and Karl lying on Quackity. All the boys lying there felt safe and at comfort with each other.

Slowly but surely, all the comfortable, safe boys fell asleep with each other in their arms.

Again, I would like to thank WateryMacAndCheese for the idea for this story, I would not have the idea to write this story unless if was for them, so go and follow them they really deserve it and they have different ideas for storys so make sure to go and check that out. Thanks for reading my story. THIS IS NOT OVER YET DO NOT WORRY!!!