Ending 1 (Bad)

Sapnap stood up, the rain pouring around his umbrella, slightly making his face wet due to the hole in it, however, it could also be mistaken for the tears on his face. He lowered his umbrella, allowing the cold rain to drench his face and his suit. His legs gave away, falling to his knees, bawling his eyes out like the rain itself.

The rain slowly came to a halt, and Sapnap traced his hands over the two smooth stone graves that lay in front of him.

He finally knew what heartbreak was. It wasn't just sad, it was a pure emotion, bringing the world down and down, it was the feeling that all of his eternal hopes and dreams had been erased and the click of a finger. He raised his head to read the graves in front of him.

"Quackity- Age 20 (2000-2021)"

"Karl- Age 22 (1998-2021)"

He felt two hands on his shoulders to see Dream and George stood behind him, both with red puffy eyes.

"We'll miss them too buddy, we'll miss them too..." Dream said, welling up with tears and George letting go of Sapnap to give Dream a hug.

"Yeah, we will miss them..." Sapnap said, pulling out the two boxes in his pocket to show the diamond rings he had bought, "I will miss them..." He said lowering the two boxes onto the two graves, before standing up and walking away, rubbing his eyes with his sleeves, not bearing to see the sight off his two fiance's graves.

"I love you..."

Hehe, oh the angst, I will make a happy chapter, but I had more fun making this one. Anyways, this is ending 1, hope you like it. Love you all <3