Challengerシ

~Author POV~

The day after the attack, school was cancelled. You had spent the day resting, as advised by an elderly hero named 'Recovery Girl'.

Although you didn't sustain any bad injuries, she still used her quirk to heal the gash on your arm, as well as give you a small boost of energy. She was kind of funny. She scolded you for using your quirk to much, and said you had acted just like Midoriya and All Might.

Speaking of Midoriya, he was the only other student aside from you who was injured. He acquired multiple broken bones which were healed with Recovery Girl's power, and a couple small cuts around his body.

The rest of your class remained unharmed aside from some small scrapes and bruises, and both 13 and Mr. Aizawa were expected to make a full recovery despite the brutality of their injuries.

And when you arrived back at school, everyone was buzzing about the incident.

"Hey! Did you guys watch the news last night? It was totally cool that we got a few seconds of screen time!" Toru exclaimed, her uniform hovering in mid air as if she wasn't even there. "I doubt anyone noticed me though."

"Yea well, it's probably pretty hard to stand out when your just a pair of gloves," Ojiro giggled at his thought.

"We're like local celebrities! Everyone's talking about us!" Kaminari bragged as he leaned back in his chair, kicking his one feet up on the desk.

"It is pretty crazy," Kirishima nodded in agreement.

"Get over yourselves. The hero course known for producing the best pros around was attacked. Of course it's going to be all over the news," Jirou sighed, fiddling with one of the plugs hanging down from her ears.

"It's crazy to think we might not even be here if All Might hadn't shown up," Sero continued as Mineta suddenly stood up, tears welling in his round eyes.

"WHY'D YOU SAY THAT? WE COULD'VE DIED AND YOU'RE ALL MAKING JOKES!" he wailed, stomping his feet around like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

"OH SHUT UP ALREADY! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS!" Bakugo screamed, startling the grape boy right out of his pants.

"Aw, someone's still salty I saved his ass yesterday," you teased, pouting your lip at him.

"SHUT UP! I AM NOT! I BET I COULD SAVE YOUR ASS A THOUSAND TIMES!" he yelled back, narrowing his scarlet eyes at you.

You laughed and leaned your chair forwards, placing your chin in your hands as you gazed at him. You narrowed your eyes, refusing to take your gaze off him as he leaned back.

"What the fuck do you want, newbie?" he growled, crossing his arms.

"Nothing...nothing...just thinking about how WEAK YOU WERE! I mean really, how is it that my entire body weight was enough to nearly knock you off your feet? You know I was the one holding the boulder back, rig-"

"SHUT UP! I COULDVE HANDLED THAT SITUATION ON MY OWN IF YOU WEREN'T IN MY WAY!" he yelled, interrupting you mid-insult.

"Come on Bakugo, we all know she saved our asses," Kirishima added, smirking at the explosive boy.