Gain Control Of Your Quirk シ

The arena had been repaired, and you stood face to face with Ibara Shiozaki.

"Alright folks! We're back after that last match with a new arena! Both from the hero course, we have Ibara Shiozaki from class 1B, and Y/N L/N from class 1A! Let's get this started!"

With the snap of Miss Midnights whip, the match had begun. You eyed your opponent carefully, her doing the same as you took a few steps forwards. As predicted, she turned her back and shot her vines at you, cueing your plan to take action.

You stretched your arms out, your hands aligned as you set the ridge of your left palm on top of your right thumb, preparing yourself for combat. As the vines encroached on you, you shut your eyes tight, feeling the water pressure within the green skin. You reopened your eyes, glaring intensely as you pulled your hands out too the side, watching happily as the vines paused before you.

You felt the strength of your quirk rush through your veins, circulating energy and power throughout your arms as a look of terror crossed Shiozaki face.

"What's this? L/N has stopped Shiozaki's vines in their tracks! How is this possible?"

You smirked, holding your hands out too the side with tightened muscles as you steadily approached the green haired girl.

"W-what are you doing?" she gasped, desperately trying to regain control of her quirk.

"I'm controlling the water inside your vines. It's actually quiet easy now that I can feel it circulating," you smiled, stopping just a foot in front of her.

She looked at you with wide, pleading eyes as you forced the vines back at her, crossing your arms over your chest as you did so. In no time, she was wrapped up in her own quirk, unable to free herself even if you were to stop manipulating the brush. You walked forwards, grunting slightly as you planted your feet and drew your hands upwards, led by your wrists. Shiozaki's eyes went wide as she was lifted off the ground, and flung out of bounds, rolling down the stairs too her defeat.

"Shiozaki is out of bounds and immobilized! Y/N wins and advances too the third round!" Midnight declared as you dusted your palms off, seeing the bulging veins on the back of them.

"Ew, it's like I have Bakugos hands," you snickered to yourself before taking a dramatic bow, and using the air too boost yourself up towards up your classes seating section once more.

"Hey! Nice work Y/N! You've got some real power there!" Kirishima exclaimed, waving you over to his seat as the class applauded your win.

"Meh, it wasn't that difficult," you shrugged, wandering over to where the spiky haired boy sat alongside a few others.

"Really? I never would of thought of that!" Kaminari exclaimed in disappointment, resting into his hands that he placed behind his head.

"It wasn't hard to figure out. All plants need water to grow, so it would make sense that the vines on her head would have water running through them too. Once I knew that, I simply had to control the water to stop her from attacking me, and use her own quirk to stop her," you explained to the boys who looked at you with curios, wide eyes.

"That's such a unique way of using your quirk! I doubt she saw that coming," Sero nodded in approval of your tactic.

"Yea, I can't believe how well it worked!" Kaminari cheered in agreement as you sighed and plopped down on your seat, tucking your knees to your chest.