Shut Up Or I'll Staple The Homework To Your Foreheadシ

"That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin, so I'm sure you're all studying constantly. Don't forget to keep training though. The written portion is only one element. There will be a practical test as well. Good luck," Mr. Aizawa explained before shutting the door on your class, leaving many of its members to freak out.

"I'VE BARELY EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!" Mina and Kaminari wailed in unison, shaking their heads back in forth to show their dismay.

"Indeed. We really haven't had much free time lately," Tokoyami nodded in agreement as you slumped down in your chair, staring at the messy page of notes on your desk.

"I'm not gonna sleep for the next week," you grumbled, tossing your pencil on top of your notes. Although you didn't do bad in your mid terms, you'd been extremely busy lately. Between the internships, the Stain incident, the family issue with Todoroki, and learning about One For All, your life had been jammed full of chaos and problems.

"Maybe if you weren't such a dumb ass, you wouldn't be so stressed out," Bakugo grumbled as he slammed his own notebooks closed, messily shoving them into his backpack before Kirishima came wandering over to you both.

"Hey! Bakugo! You did pretty good on the mid terms, right? Any chance you could help me study?" he questioned, giving his flashy smile of pointed teeth as he did so.

"Ooo! Me too please!" you exclaimed, sitting up in your desk and looking at him with wide, pleading eyes.

He let out an annoyed sigh, taking a double glance at your wide, eyes before refocusing his attention on the begging you and Kirishima were pulling.

"What makes you nerds think I'd want to tutor a couple of idiots?" he asked in an annoyed tone, setting his chin in his palm as he glared at the red head before him.

"Oh come on man! It's the nice thing to do!" Kirishima pleaded, clasping his hands together in a prayer formation.

"Yea! It's good for your conscious and all that stuff!" you added on,  standing up and positioning yourself directly in front of the ashy blonde, practically leaning into his face as you blabbered.

Bakugo had to admit, as annoying as he found you, lately, he'd been intrigued by you. You'd grown exceptionally close with Todoroki and Midoriya, and had suddenly gained much better control of your quirk. He wanted to get to the bottom of whatever was happening between the three of you...for more then just his own curiosity. Bakugo was jealous at how close you'd gotten to the pair.

"If I agree to help you idiots will you shut up already?" the blonde asked in an irritated tone, leaning away from your body and slouching down in his chair.

"Ah yea!" you and Kirishima exclaimed in unison, giving each other a double high five as a reward for your persuasive tactics.

"So when do we want to meet up? The tests start next Tuesday, and I'm free any time before that," Kirishima offered.

"Let's see...there's a chance I'll be busy on the tomorrow, so it would be better for me if we could meet up sometime after school or on Sunday," you answered, remembering what Shoto had said about his mother.

I often visit my mother on Saturdays, so the next time I do, you can come along and we can ask about your mother.

It was Friday at lunch now, and there was a good chance Shoto would offer to bring you to see his mother. That was an opportunity you simply couldn't miss. Besides, if you included today, you and the boys would have at least a solid three days of studying ahead of you before the exams began.