Endeavourシ

About a week had passed since you chose your internships, and you and Todoroki stood next to each other with your items packed for your internship at Endeavour's agency. Mr. Aizawa had gathered the class on the train station, giving one of his usual speeches before sending you off.

"Alright. These internships will last one week. You've been granted permission to wear your costumes, so do you all have them?" he questioned, looking down at the piles of suitcases and bags on the station floor.

"Yea!" Mina exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air and holding up her costume case.

"Speak properly. It's yessir."

"Yessir," she mumbled, shrinking back down and fiddling with the handle as the class let out a small laugh.

"That goes for when you're at your internships as well. Treat the hero's and employees with respect, or I'll be forced too give you detention when you return," Aizawa threatened, waving you off too catch your individual trains.

"Our train will be here in ten minutes. Are you really sure about this?" Todoroki asked, turning too you and awaiting a response. You nodded your head, picking up your suitcase and costume case in both hands.

"I'm a hundred percent sure!" you exclaimed, giving him a bright smile which seemed too relieve some of the concern contorting his face.

If you were ever going too master your power, you had to learn from the best of the best. It's just like All Might said. You could get plenty of training in at UA, but experience and watching others fight will only be provided out in the field.

"Okay then," he responded simply, clutching his costume case tightly and turning to face one of the halls of the station.

"Hold it."

You let out a loud sigh, both you and Todoroki pausing in your tracks as you turned too face the ashy blonde who was glaring at you with an intense heat.

"How may I be of assistance?" you teased, bowing before him and looking up with a cocky grin.

"Whatever you nerds do, don't fucking pass me," Bakugo demanded, shoving his left hand in his pocket as he used his other too swing his case over his shoulder.

You shook your head and rose back to a standing position, cupping your mouth with your outside fingers and calling out too him once more.

"Bye Sparky! I'll text you!" you called out, waving obnoxiously and earning a few laughs from your fellow peers, and the other people within the station.

"I guess he's still mad about the difference in offers," Todoroki sighed, leading you away from said blonde and onto a second train platform.

"Eh, he's always angry. I don't think this is anything special," you shrugged, following after him and looking up at the ceiling.

Even though your words sounded truthful and sincere, you couldn't help but doubt yourself. Bakugo had been acting different since the festival. He was angrier than normal, and would often doze out into thought during times he would normally be paying attention. It was truly strange.

"If you say so," Todoroki sighed as a gentle bell hummed through the air, and the distant sound of a trains gears clanking against a track grew closer to us. "This is us."