Finalsシ

As predicted, your mother questioned you about your day with Shoto when you returned home. As you and Rei had decided to keep the visit a secret for now, you simply told her you were visiting with a mutual friend. Hey, it wasn't a total lie.

It was the next day now, and you waltzed along the sidewalk as the song 'Mr. Brightside' played in your earbuds. Per usual, you wore a baggy pair of jeans with your loosely laced sneakers, this time pairing the outfit with a zebra print, ruched tank top.

You, Bakugo and Kirishima had agreed to meet at a local cafe downtown at 1:30 to begin studying for your exams. You were in an especially good mood today which both of the boys seemed to notice as you slung yourself into a booth next to Bakugo.

"What the hells wrong with you? Why are you so hyper?" Bakugo grumbled as you dropped your bag onto the booth, pulling your earbuds out and stuffing them in your pocket.

"It's a long story, but let's just say, yesterday was a really good day," you smiled, resting your hand in your palm and looking between the two.

"So I'm guessing your visit with Todoroki's mom went well. Or did you just have a good dinner?" Kirishima asked sarcastically, leaning back in the booth.

"Mmm, both," you nodded, looking over at Bakugo who had his usual scowl plastered over his features. However, today he looked...different somehow. He wore a dark blue button up with a black t-shirt underneath and baggy cargo pants. But his outfit wasn't the change. For whatever reason, his presence felt...nice.

"Whatever. Just don't go getting all buddy buddy with Icyhot or I'll kill you both," the red eyed boy scoffed in annoyance, shaking you from your thoughts as he began rummaging around in his bag. "NOW TURN TOO PAGE 394!"

-

"WHY WOULD THE SQUARE ROOT OF FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY BE SIXTY NINE? ARE YOU SURE THERES A BRAIN IN THAT DUMBASS HEAD OF YOURS?" Bakugo yelled as he banged a rolled up piece of paper over Kirishima's head, both you and the red head laughing so hard your stomachs started to hurt.

Although you had been studying for most of the time, there was the occasional moment when the two of you got bored and decided to mess with your tutor. This mostly consisted of drawing random faces on his textbook, or shooting straw rappers at his head when he wasn't looking. However, this time you honestly weren't sure if Kirishima was seriously trying to answer the question, or if he was making a joke.

"I DONT KNOW! I thought because of BEDMAS, one famous number and another famous number would balance out!" Kirishima wailed, confirming your suspicions. He was just that stupid.

"KIRISHIMA! That's not how BEDMAS works!" you giggled, wiping a tear from your eye as he immediately scribbled out a part of his notes, taking a mental note too google what BEDMAS actually was.

"Aw man, this is hard," the red head sighed, swatting Bakugo's paper weapon away and slouching down in the bleachers once again.

"Shut up! I didn't agree to tutor you just for you to give up!" Bakugo growled, sending an unusually intense death glare Kirishima's way.

"No, you agreed to tutor us because you love us," you snickered, sipping on a glass of water through a straw and flicking the side of his head.

Bakugo raised his eyebrows, scowling and rubbing his head where you'd flicked him. He watched you drink your water, only taking small breaks to insult Kirishima or crack a joke. Too Bakugo, despite how annoying you could be, he found you tolerable. That was a very rare thing for Bakugo to feel towards a person.