Aftermathシ

"He's gotta be knocked out by now...especially after all that," Midoriya mumbled as he held his right arm close to his chest.

"Let's get him restrained then. We should let the pros or the police take care of him," Todoroki nodded in agreement.

"If you bring him down here, I could put him in an earth prison until we find something better to restrain him with," you offered, wiping a dribble of blood off the pale fabric of your costume.

"Are you sure? You're hurt," Todoroki warned, motioning to your injuries with his own bruised palm.

"And your not? This will be the safest way. Bring him down here, and we'll remove his weapons. Then I'll hold him in place until you two get some rope," you insisted, looking up at the still unconscious man. His mouth hung open, his long, pink tongue resting at the edge of his jagged teeth. The bandana around his dull eyes was loosened, and he had many burns and cuts all over his face.

"Fine. But, where were you that whole time? What was it you had to investigate?" Todoroki questioned as he cautiously lowered Stain to the ground, beginning to remove the Hero Killers weapons and placing them on the ground a safe distance away.

"Right. It's sort of a long story, but I saw two members of the League of Villains. The warp villain, and their leader, Shigaraki. Apparently, they sent a couple of Nomu out here to take the spotlight away from this guy," you explained, kicking at one of Stains lifeless arms before continuing. "Shigaraki, the guy covered in hands, he said something about Stain being 'forgotten by the time this is all over'. I don't exactly know what he meant, but I think it's safe to assume the League and Stain weren't working together. It also appears they have intentions of bringing him, and anyone else who gets in their way, down."

The boys were silent for a moment, processing what you'd just spoken of before sharing their own wild thoughts.

"Before I found Iida, I saw a bunch of pros fighting the Nomu. I thought it was a distraction so Stain could get away with another murder, which is the only reason I went out looking for Iida in the first place. I just hope the pros handled them alright," Midoriya spoke after another moment of thought, motioning to your silent and injured classmate.

"That's another thing. Before I left the pair, Shigaraki said two of the Nomu were defeated, and the warp villain suggested that the third may come looking for Stain, so we should keep our eyes open," you informed them as you created a rocky prison around Stains now unarmed body.

"My father probably took them down. I remember him being angry he didn't get a chance too fight the original Nomu at the USJ attack, so I'm sure he jumped at the chance to fight these ones as well," Todoroki sighed as he wandered over to a trash bin that was resting against the left wall of the alleyway and began rifling through it.

"Well in that case, we better get this guy out of here quickly. I don't think we could fend off a Nomu if it came looking for us," Midoriya agreed as the boys eventually discovered a rope that someone had tossed into the garbage bin, using it too restrain the Hero Killer in a tighter binding.

By the time you had him fully secured, Native had regained control of his body, and offered to carry Midoriya who had hurt his leg in the fight. Todoroki finished tying a semi conscious Stain, using a loose piece of rope to drag the villain across the ground.

"I should apologize. I'm a pro, yet I was completely useless back there," Native sighed as he carried Midoriya's exhausted body out into the street.