Strength In Numbersシ

"What're you two doing here?" one of the shorter men questioned as Kirishima and Bakugo stood about ten feet away from them. What on earth were they doing up here? Did they not hear the announcement?

"That's what I wanna know too," Bakugo grumbled, slowly starting to walk towards the three men.

"Hey man, just leave this too me," Kirishima nodded, stopping Bakugo in his trail. "Uhm, we kinda got lost looking for this party. Could you maybe, point us in the right direction?"

So they did get lost. Shocker.

"DON'T LIE TO ME OR YOU'L REGRET IT!" the lengthy man exclaimed, his hand suddenly growing ten times longer then normal as he sent a huge gust of wind towards the boys.

"HEY! LOOK OUT!" Bakugo screamed, reaching his hand out to pull Kirishima aside as a huge wall of ice blocked the blow from hitting the pair. You looked down to see Shoto lunging out from behind the bush, glancing up to where you were and nodding.

You nodded back, blasting out of the corner you were wedged into and landing between the three boys in just a few seconds.

"Huh? Todoroki, Y/n? What's going on?" Kirishima exclaimed, his wild red eyes bouncing between the two of you as the others emerged from behind the bush.

"Todoroki, we should get the others out of here!" you exclaimed, ignoring Kiri's questioned as the ice in front of you started to shake from many blows being dealt against it.

"Right. You guys go find the security room!" Shoto exclaimed, placing his hand on the ground and creating an ice tower below your friends which quickly lifted them into the air.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" Midoriya exclaimed, peering down at you over the ledge of the ice.

"We'll be fine! Go set the hero's free!" you exclaimed, sending a gentle gust of wind towards him and making him fall back to the middle of the ice as it arrived at their destination.

"We'll be right behind you after we deal with these guys!" Shoto added, standing up as the others quickly moved from the tower of ice to the balcony which stretched across the empty cavern of air within the factory.

"Hey! What the heck's going on you guys?" Kirishima asked again, both he and Bakugo watching the others escape.

"You didn't hear the announcement?" Shoto asked, shocked as both boys shook their heads no.

"Some villains took over the tower and captured all the hero's," you informed the boys, wincing as the ice Todoroki had made just seconds before continued too quiver.

"Huh? That's what this is about?" Bakugo gasped, looking between the suspended balcony and the ice.

"Yes, but there's no time to explain," Shoto nodded, turning to face the villains as the one with the big hand somehow managed too remove a large chunk of his ice with a single hit.

"What's up with this guys quirk?" Bakugo asked angrily as the three men came slowly walking towards the four of you. At least you had higher numbers for the moment.

"Stay on your guard," Todoroki wanted, backing up and readying himself in a protective stance.

"SHUT UP! I know that!" Bakugo yelled, small sparks flickering on his palms as you rolled your eyes.