I know I'm Your Favourite To Argue Withシ

"Now! Remember what I said? We aren't serving you guys food anymore!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed, standing before a couple of plates that were piled high with various veggies, meats and other assortments of food.

"Meow! If you kids wanna eat you're gonna have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Rag doll added eagerly, swiping her paw back and forth.

"Yes ma'am," the combined group of classes A and B groaned, completely exhausted after the long day of training. However, with your lack of training, you were in desperate need of something to release your energy.

"Aww,  Pixie-Bob, please?" you asked hopefully, giving the hero you'd bonded with throughout the day pitiful eyes.

"No can do kitten! This is up to you now!" she exclaimed, patting you on the head and waltzing away.

"Hang on, I'm starting to understand. An important part of saving someone is caring for their physical needs, as well as their spiritual ones. This is a great opportunity! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world everyone!" Iida exclaimed marching to the front of the group and standing next to you.

"Yea! What he said!" you exclaimed, smiling brightly as the group let out an exhausted, synchronized 'yea' before going to help out with dinner.

"How do you have so much energy right now?" Sero asked as he and Mina dragged themselves towards you, barely even able to stand.

"Meh, it's not like I really did anything today, aside from talk with Pixie-Bob of course," you sighed, the three of you walking over to one of the grills.

"Huh? How come?" Mina asked, grabbing a pare of tongs and squeezing them a couple times.

"Eh, something about Aizawa and the Principal thinking my quirk is changing and not wanting me to use it much. Instead of letting me use it, they're monitoring it for any changes so there's not a ton I can do yet," you explained, kneeling down and checking over your shoulder before deliberately using your flames to try and light the fire, a hand placing itself on your shoulder to stop you.

"If your quirk is unstable you shouldn't be pushing it. Let me," Shoto nodded, kneeling down next to you and lighting the fire before you even had a chance to respond.

"Hey, I'm not pushing myself! All I did today was sit on the ground and play with a ball of elements for hours on end," you grumbled, standing up and crossing your arms in a huff.

"If that's all you did then I'd say the teachers are more concerned then you might think. It's best to just abide by there rules until further notice," he instructed, patting you on the shoulder before wandering off towards Midoriya and Iida.

"Hmph, stupid over protective cousin. My quirk is just fine thank you very much," you muttered to yourself, both Sero and Mina raising an eyebrow at your reaction.

"Uhm, is there something going on between you and Todoroki?" Sero asked slyly, raising an eyebrow as you perked back up.

"Oh, no, believe me, it's not like that," you laughed, rubbing the back of your neck sheepishly.

"Hmm, seems there is something going on here! C'mon, spill!" Mina exclaimed, rushing forwards and throwing her arm around your shoulders, pinching your waist with the tongs.