Chapter 18

Eleanor woke up to a abundance of warmth and having the sun kiss her face through the curtains. Eleanor stretched out her arms and looked next to her to see a certain red head cuddling her waist. Eleanor smiled as her she ran her fingers through his red locks.

Eleanor looked outside and decided to get ready. She went into her bath room and showered and then got dressed into a beautiful white kimono. The sleeves were draped over soft pale hands as they shined in the sun light. Eleanor went outside into the hallway and made her ways downstairs.

Eleanor walked into the beautiful and organized kitchen to only see Cordelia and Beatrix cooking. Eleanor was not surprised to Beatrix but Cordelia was another story. Since when did Cordelia cook? Hold on does she even know how to?
"Isn't this a surprise" Eleanor said with amusement
"Hello Eleanor I do not see what is so surprising" Beatrix said folding the egg in the rectangle black pan.
Eleanor look at Cordelia to see her trying to make pancake batter but awfully failing when she pours the whole container of salt into it.
"I'm not surprised that you are cooking Beatrix, but why is Cordelia trying to cook. She is not that great of a cook" Eleanor said grabbing a Large bowl from the cupboard
"Of course I can cook. Just who do you take me for slut? I am the demons king daughter so I'm the best of the best cooks." Cordelia said
"I asked Beatrix not you Cordelia" Eleanor said, "Beatrix why is she in the kitchen?"
"Cordelia invited herself inside the kitchen" Beatrix said monotonously as she cut the tamagoyaki into slices and plated it onto the large platter.
"Why am I not surprised?" Eleanor sighed as she grabbed the pancake batter Cordelia made and dumped it into the trash can and said, "Cordelia this is not edible. The batter is watery and you put to much salt"

Cordelia grumble and said, "Why do you bitch about everything? So what if it isn't edible if it will make karl notice me than he and his children can choke on it"
"Watch your mouth you indecent women" Beatrix warned
"Oh shut up Beatrix  it's not my fault you can't keep a man around atleast I have Richter to keep me company and fulfill my need" Cordelia bites back
"Well atleast I do not whore around with my own flesh amd blood" Beatrix said
"Enough" Karlheinz said sternly walking into the kitchen, "what is with all this yelling?"
"Karl sweetheart punish these women. They are being so rude to me." Cordelia said fake crying in Karlheinz arms
"Cordelia do not think for a second that I will fall for your damn fake cry. If none of you can get along and need someone to babysit you all the I and only one of you will work on breakfast" Karlheinz said shoving Cordelia out of his arms.
"You can make breakfast your self I'm done here" Eleanor said walking out of the kitchen to only be grabbed by the arm
"And what will you do? Wake the boys up this early? You of all people should know that the children need some sleep it would be so very rude to wake them up to entertain you" Karlheinz said darkly, "Cordelia, Beatrix me and Eleanor will work on breakfast today"

Beatrix walked away without argument, while Cordelia tsked wanting to but then stopped her self and went off to find Richter. Once Cordelia left Eleanor's eyes widen and tried to fight out of Karlheinz grip to only feel his hands tighten. Eleanor was about to use air to push him back before Karlheinz locked a bracelet onto her wrist. Suddenly she felt her powers deflate and swept away from her body. She tried to make fire from her palms to only relieve nothing came out.

"What did you do?" Eleanor said with venom laced in her voice.
"I locked your powers for a little while" Karlheinz said
Eleanor grabbed a kitchen knife and was about to stab Karlheinz when her wrist was caught.
"Do not do anything rash like that again, especially when you are powerless. If I was someone else I could have easily killed you." Karlheinz said
"Well there's a difference between you and someone else. I do not kill other people but you I want to kill more than anything." Eleanor said spitefully
Karlheinz smirked amd brought Eleanor closer until they were eye to eye. Eleanor's eyes shined with anger and hate while Karlheinz's shined with amusement. Karlheinz trailed his soft pink lips to the corner of her lip down the her ear and nibbled on it making it turn bright then, he then whispered
"Your such a brave women, talking like that to the vampire king. That's why I like you Eleanor. You have a spit fire inside you that never dials down"

Eleanor brushed bright red and pushed Karlheinz away from her and pointed a finger at his face and said, "That spit fire can get psychical I hope you know that. You should beware where you place your head next time. If I had my powers I would have taken it as a invitation that said kill me"
Karlheinz chuckled and grabbed the bowl that Eleanor took down earlier and filled it with ingredients to make pancakes.
"If you want to kill me then please be my guest" Karlheinz said with his back faced
Eleanor ignore his comment and started to cut up some spinach for miso soup, because no matter how hard she can try she just can't get rid of him.

What a annoying and lewd man.