Chapter 27

"What happened?" Eleanor asked 

"Kou said that you passed out." The stoic boy answered 

"I did? I wonder why?" 

"Don't ask me, I can't control what happens to you." 

"I think that I have an idea." Kou said, "We were talking about your name. You told me that your name was Eleaor when it isn't. Then you just passed out. Honestly if you didn't want to answer you could have-" 

"Yua...Is that my name?" Eleanor questioned

Kou stared deeply into Eleanor's eye while nodding and said, "Why did you lie the first time?" 

Eleanor stared at her hands disheveled by the information she gained and said, "To be honest when I was passed out I figured it out. I had some sort of memory." 

"Oh the food! I totally forgot about it! Luckily I finished it before I passed out" Eleanor said sheepishly dusting herself off, "Now Let's forget about this incident I am probably just tired. Let's have dinner before the food gets cold. Can you all help me set the table?" 

The brothers stared suspiciously at Eleanor but said nothing and did as she told. Kou grabbed 5 plates, the stoic child grabbed the fancy gold tray of meat, the tall child grabbed the pot of miso soup, and the child with bandages grabbed the metal utensils. Once they left the kitchen Eleanor grabbed the counter tightly and thought about what she discovered. Her name is Yua, she has 2 unfamiliar parents, and to top it all off she can see memories of a brunette who she can't seem to remember that name of just like last time. Karlheinz mentioned the name before but she can't remember it. Why can't she remember it? 

Eleanor sighed and grabbed the fancy gold tray of tempera, roasted vegetables, The pot of white rice, and small bowls using the air. She walked down the hallway and turned left towards the dining room. She sat the trays down in the middle of the table and sat in the seat that was next to the child with bandages, and opposite of the tall child. The children stared at the food in front of them in awe.. well except for the stoic one. 

Kou immediately went for the tempera and savored the taste of the delicious fried food. 
"Wow it's really good!" Kou said shoving 4 more tempuras in his mouth. 
"It can't be that good." The overly tall child said, taking a piece of tempera with his wooden chopsticks. He examined the fried goodness before tasting it, "it's alright." 

Eleanor giggled a little and said, "You know I didn't get any of your names except for Kou's. Do the rest of you mind telling me them?" 
They all looked at each other and nodded their heads coming to a silent agreement. 

"My name is Yuma." The tall child said

"My name is Azusa." The child with bandages said 

"My name is Ruki. The eldest of my brothers." The stoic child introduced 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Eleanor said, smiling at her small but big accomplishment.