Chapter 6

'That little bastard thinking he can take advantage of my tickle spot' Eleanor thought walking down the mansion's hallway
"Mama! Your okay!" Reiji said hugging Eleanor's leg
"I'm always okay my little scientist" Eleanor said patting Reiji's head softly and said, "come on let's head to your room to get you ready to sleep"

Eleanor and Reiji walked down the long hallway to met with a purple corrider. Eleanor opened the door to reveal a black and purple room surrounded by books and desks for potions.
'Just like Karlheinz, hopefully my little Reiji doesn't take advantage of other peoples tickle spots when he grows older' Eleanor thought
"Okay Reiji go and put on your Pajama's I'll tuck you into bed" Eleanor said
"Okay Mama" Reiji said heading into his walk in closet to change.

Eleanor headed to Shu's room next and entered the room after hearing his voice from inside.
"Mama can I have a bubble bath?" Shu asked from inside the closed bathroom inside the tub
"Of course pumpkin, can I come in?" Eleanor asked
"Yes Mama Ellie!" Shu said
Eleanor came in the bathroom to find a smiling Shu, she stared at his smile for a while graving it into her memory. Eleanor poured the strawberry scented bubbled soap into the bathtub.
"It's so bubbly" Shu said laughing poking one of the bubbles, and then made some puppy ears on his blonde fluffy hair and then said, "Mama can you wash my hair please? you make it so fluff!"
"Of course my sweet little pumpkin" Eleanor said pouring a small amount of strawberry shampoo into her hands before lathering the shampoo into the blondes hair.

Eleanor massaged her soft fingers into Shu's hair slightly scrubbing her fingers at the side of Shu's scalp, then made her way towards the back of his head scrubbing softly before washing Shu's head.
"Mama are you going to wash my hair when I get older because I don't think that I can keep my hair so soft without you" Shu said
"I can't live forever but I promise that I will try for you and your brothers, maybe you will find wonderful, kind, but brave girl to keep you company" Eleanor said smiling at Shu softly
"I want a girl that is just like you" Shu said
"I'm sure you will find the perfect girl for you one day pumpkin" Eleanor said grabbing a soft baby blue towel and gave it to Shu then said, "okay Shu I will take care of your other brothers don't worry I'll come back and tuck you in and give you a goodnight kiss. I'll always give a goodnight kiss as long as my life time can carry me"