Chapter 26

"How did I get here?" Eleanor asked herself, "Why am I here?"

Eleanor got up from the ground and walked towards the mahogany door only to notice that she isn't alone. There was a brunette and blonde right in front of the door also. They were very familiar to Eleanor almost like she knew them and then it hit her. They were the girls she had seen in her dreams a while ago.
"Excuse me who are you girls?" Eleanor asked but then gasped when she touched the brunette's shoulder only to have her hand go through it.
The brunette shivered and said, "Hey Yui you sure that this is the place?"
"I'm positive Cecilia, this matches the address father gave me." Yui answered
"This place just gives off some bad vibes. Can we book a hotel while we confirm with our father?" Cecilia asked sceptical of the mansion
"It can't be that bad father wouldn't send us somewhere bad." Yui said

Eleanor tried to touch the brunette's shoulder again but then she and then blonde turned to dust. Eleanor looked around her and realized that everything was turning into dust.
"HELLO! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" Eleanor yelled terrified

"Hey Little Bunny look at what I bought you."
Eleanor turned around and saw that there was a boy with reddish brown hair holding a very revealing pair of well... she didn't know.
"Laito you big pervert! I am never going to wear that, it's not even my size." Cecilia yelled blushing

Wait Laito? That's Laito? He looks so grown up and different.
"W-why am I seeing this." Eleanor asked touching Cecilia's shoulder trying to get some sort of answer
Cecilia shivered and asked, "Did you feel that?"
"Little Bunny what are you talking about? Did Reiji give you another one of his failed potions?" Laito asked
"You Idiot! I'm not dumb enough to except one of Reiji's potions I learned my lesson from last time." Cecilia defended

After the girl said that everything turned to dust again. What is going on? Why is this happening?

"Hey little maso kitty!" Kou said to the blonde from earlier. What was her name? Yuki? Yuri? No, it's Yui!
"Kou how many times do I have to tell you stop calling my big sister that! Do you want my fist to meet your face?" Cecilia said pushing Yui behind her
Kou! He looks grown up like Laito! Are these visions from the future? It's the only possible answer.
"Chill Cece I'm just playing around." Kou said sweat dropping
After that they turned to dust.

A baby's cry got Eleanor's attention immediately. She turned around and saw the girl Cecilia. She was holding a baby but she wasn't in the best condition. The baby turned towards Eleanor and reached it's hand out. Cecilia followed where the baby was reaching out and then gasped.
"Who are you?" Cecilia asked scared
"You can see me?" Eleanor asked surprised
"Of course I can, now who you are!" Cecilia asked holding her baby protectively towards her
"Eleanor....Eleanor Sakamaki." Eleanor answered

And then she turned to dust. A baby, A girl named Cecilia, and grown up Kou and Laito. What else is she going to see today?

"Yua!"
Eleanor turned around to see her younger self when she was 8 or 9. Wait, why is she seeing herself? And her name isn't Yua.
"Yua what are you doing child?" A women probably in her 30s asked
"I'm petting the birdie Mama" Yua answered
"Sweetie it could bite you" her mother said
"But it won't, it promised me" Yua said innocently
"Mhmm...say goodbye to the bird so that we can go" Her mother ordered
"Okay mama" Yua said, "Goodbye birdie!"

They walked away leaving Eleanor confused. That wasn't her mother but that's her younger self. Eleanor looked at the bird walking towards it and brought her hand up to pet it. When she touched the creature, it surprisingly did not turn into dust. Instead it let her pet it.
"Hi there," Eleanor greeted, admiring the blue feathers, "Can you tell me what I am doing here?"
The bird then flew away.
"Wait!" Elenaor yelled running after it.
After running and turning every corner for about 5 minutes the bird finally stopped in front of a shrine. Eleanor was confused at first but then understood when she saw the women and little girl from earlier
"Yua ready to say hi to your father again?" The women asked
"Yes Mama!" Yua answered and clapped her hands together, "Hi dada! I had such a good day. Me and mama walked in the cherry blossom garden in the park. I met a really beautiful bird, it had pretty blue feathers and beautiful emerald eyes. It was really nice and talked to me. It said that I would grow and do a lot of good things. I hope that you're having fun in heaven. I love you!"

Eleanor smiled at the little girl and looked at the picture on this shrine. The man in the picture did not look familiar but she felt some sort of connection towards him.

Eleanor then blacked out and awoke. She opened her eyes and saw the 4 children surrounding her.
"Tsk your just as weak as I expected." the stoic child said