Chapter 37

"Miss Eleanor, do you have to leave already?" Ruki asked 
"I'm sorry but I have my sons to take care of. They have been quite jealous of the attention you guys are receiving." Eleanor teased 
"Ha! Those prissy princes are no match to us." Yuma flaunted 
"Mama would ever consider us your sons?" Azusa asked 
Eleanor was shocked by his question. She had no problem with considering them her sons. I mean she accepted Shin and Carla as her sons for a week but that was under different circumstances. These children have had bad parents so it's not easy to fill in the role as a mother.
"Would you all be comfortable with me being your mother?" Eleanor questioned 
"Of course we would be!" Kou said 
"Then I will gladly have you all as my sons." Eleanor announced 
"Does that mean we can call you mother?" Ruki asked 
"Sure you can call me mother or mama, or mama ellie. Those are just a few names my sons have called me." Eleanor informed 
"What about Crazy women? Karlheinz called you that once when he talked about you." Ruki said 
"He did, did he?" Eleanor asked with flames coming out of her ears, "I can't believe him, crazy? Unbelievable if anything he's the crazy one. Always showing up and pushing me against walls. He even disappeared for a year and yet I'm the crazy one." 
The boy's sweat dropped at her ranting until Azusa spoke, "Mama Eleanor."
"Mama Eleanor?" Eleanor asked confused 
"That's what we will call you. Mama Eleanor." Azusa confirmed
"I like the hint of that. It's original too." Ruki agreed 
"Mama Eleanor it is!" Eleanor said, "Oh would you look at the time, it's gonna get dark soon I better be heading home. I hope you guys enjoyed the week with me." 
"We always do." Ruki muttered 
"Oh before I go Karl is going to pick me up tomorrow for our anniversary and take me to China." Eleanor said 
"When will you be back?" Yuma asked 
"I'll be back in time for my weekly visit. I just wanted to tell you guys in case something went wrong." 
"Be safe please." Ruki pleaded 
"I promise, now it's getting dark I have to be back at the mansion soon. I'll see you guys next week." Eleanor waved 
They all waved her goodbye when her carriage took off.  

I wonder what that man had planned, Eleanor thought. Hopefully Shin and Carla do not follow us to China after She told them they seemed hesitant to let me go and declared that they will follow us. They have been acting weird as well like Karl. Speaking of Karlheinz He hadn't returned any of her letters in a year and now he sends a letter out of nowhere to say that he will take me to China. God that conniving, selfish, irresistible- wait what never mind. But I guess some good came out of it because he is having the boys spend time with their grandparents which means no mothers for a week. Ever since Eleanor came back and scared off Cordelia the mothers have been bothering the children less and less. Almost like they were afraid of Eleanor. That's good let them fear me, Eleanor thought. 
"Ma'am we are here." The driver announced 
Eleanor thanked him and went inside the house but for some reason it felt different. It was a huge mess. There were vases and paintings broken. She could hear yelling inside the dining room. Eleanor prepared a ball of fire in her hands and burst through the door about to throw her fire at the first person she saw but stopped when she saw Karlheinz.  
"Oh Norry love your back can you get these hamsters off me. They are quite feisty." Karlheinz asked with Ayato hanging from his arm
Eleanor's mood quickly changes and her ball of fire quickly changes into lightning. 
"You know I think that I remember saying that I should try electrocuting you, lighting is close enough." Eleanor said, smiling sweetly, "Besides, I would love to join this fun as payback for ruining the mansion."
"Norryyy." karlheinz whined
Before Karlheinz could run he was shot with lightning which was skillfully dodged until something bit his ankle. It was his fourth son Kanato. 
"Kanato please stop if I lay a hand on you your mother will kill me so let's compromise. I will get you all the candy in China and you let go." Karlheinz bargained 
"No" Kanato denied bluntly 
Karlheinz sulked but then gasped when lightning was shot at his back. 
"I thought you were more skilled than that" Eleanor teased, "Did that hurt? Did the wittle empire kwing get a boo boo?" 
"You know what they say Norry, when you kiss a boo boo disappears." Karlheinz said, grabbing her waist pulling her forward until their chests crashed together, "You should kiss it better." 
"Like hell!" Eleanor shouted, shooting lightning at his feet. 
Karlheinz backed away and grabbed his feet whining from the pain, "Norry that hurtttt" 
"Good now you will clean this mansion until it is shining while my sons and I start dinner." Eleanor ordered 
"Oh I love when you get like this, so demanding. I wonder if your like that in-" 
Before Karlheinz could say another word he was shot with lightning again. 
"GO NOW!" 
"Okay I'm going now!" 
"That Idiot" Eleanor sighed, shaking her head, "Alright let's get dinner ready. What should we make today? Since your father is here I'm guessing that Beatrix and Cordelia will join us for dinner."
"Let's have katsu curry." Subaru suggested 
"That's an excellent idea, good thinking Subaru." Eleanor praised 
Subaru blushed and stuttered denying that it really wasn't a good idea.
Eleanor ignored his stuttering and went into the kitchen to start cooking.
"Come on, the food isn't gonna cook itself." Eleanor announced 
"W-wait."
Subaru's pleading and cries were not heard with all the cooking.