Drunk (Lime)

DS!drink
(Lime) Not asked for, I just made this of bordem-
DS!Ink x DS!Dream
3rd person

Ink was stood in a hall trying to figure out what to tell his Boss after he went out to a pub and came back drunk. It didn't really go well as he came back and fell asleep on the floor by the big door.

Ink sighed as he turned around to go collect some paperwork, but as he turned around he almost fell over as he saw a tall person in front of him.

"B-Boss! Uh, sorry I didn't see you there sir." Ink said not changing the look on his face. He didn't show much emotion due to the fact that he was feared a lot around the multi-verse.

"Right, ok, well I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday..." Dream said, Ink looked up at his Boss and just sighed, closing his eyes for a few moment then opening them again.

"Sorry Boss it won't happen again." He said, looking his Boss in the eye. Dream raised an eyebrow.

"I'm more concerned about the fact that you were out all night..." Dream said, Ink was confused at his Boss' response.

"W-what?" He asked, Dream sighed then turned around.

"Just meet me at the coffee shop in an hour." Dream said as he walked back to his office.

"Uh-." Ink was very confused, he just shook it off and went back to getting his paperwork.

50 minutes later

Ink was about to collect more paperwork when he looked at the time.

"Oh, 10 minutes to get ready..." He mumbled as he walked to his room.

Ink grabbed his scarf then walked to the big door.

He sighed then walked out making his way to the coffee shop.

At the coffee shop.

"Can I just get a coffee please?" Ink said, still no emotion, the man made the coffee and then handed it to him.

"Thanks..." Ink muttered then walked to a spare table that had two seats.

Just then the door opened and Dream walked in. He noticed Ink then walked towards him.

"You alright?" He asked Ink as he sat down.

"Yeah..." Ink muttered with no emotion again.

30 minutes later

'How did we get to this pub...' Dream thought to himself as he drank beer from a fancy cup.

Dream turned looking behind him and saw Ink downing a glass of wine, it looked like he was having a drinking competition with another guy.

"HA! Beat that you worthless loser!" He laughed as he slammed his glass on a table, then the other guy passed out. You could tell that Ink was obviously drunk.

"Oi! Ink! I want to go against you!" Dream said walking over to him:

"As if you can beat me!" Ink said hiccuping slightly after.

"Bet." Dream said.

1 minute later

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" People cheered behind Dream and Ink who were chugging their fourth glass of beer.

"I can't believe Lord Dream is chugging beer." A random person said.

"Done!" Dream yelled hitting the glass on the table. Just as he said that Ink also finished drinking, and hit his glass on the table.

"I want *hiccup* to go again! *hiccup*" Ink shouted.

"No your drunk." Dream said coldly.

"*hiccup* No I am not-." Ink said, Dream raised his eyebrow at this.

Dream sighed and looked down.

"I want *hiccup* something in *hiccup* return if I *hiccup* go with you~" Ink said, Dream just nodded and grabbed Inks hand, then teleported them to Ink's room.

"There, now. Go. To. Sleep." Dream said, Ink chuckled, Dream raised an eyebrow.

"You heard what I said bird boy." He chuckled. Just as he said that he started walking towards Dream. Straight away he started to back up, his wings lowered, he doesn't have much control over them sometimes.

"W-what are you doing..?" He muttered as his back hit against the wall, he looked behind him and saw the door just out of reach.

Then he felt someone's hand move his head, I'm guessing you know who it was-

(Fourth wall braking)

"Your d-drunk stop..." Dream said as he moved his eyes in another direction.

DS!Dreams POV

I tried to look away, but it was no use, he has a strong hand and there's no point in trying to push him away.

Just then I felt something warm touch my lips.

...

Was he?

Oh my gosh he is!?

He was so gentle...

It was weird... after Ani I never really interacted with anyone like this?

Wait.

Didn't he say he was asexual?

He lied? Was he scared people would judge him or something?

The warmth disappeared after a minute or two and I opened my eyes slightly to see Ink smirking at me.

"I-I" I was still confused and shocked at this and couldn't say much. Then the warmth came back but it was different.

OH FU-

Now we were on the floor, the warmth was still there which meant- yeah. I was pretty confused at this and just closed the gap between my mouth and his with my teeth, I'm not dealing with that.

If was kinda relaxing, but knowing that he was on top of me was concerning me.

Then I felt something.

"Ahh"

WHAT THE FU-

Why....?

Bro I don't deserve this pain-

Was- his tongue seriously in my mouth?

I am not prepared for this-

Then the warmth moved and there was a thin line of saliva, but it was brown and yellow.

"You smell nice~" Ink said, I felt my wings slightly lift and move, then like something was touching it, I looked over slightly and saw him rubbing his hand on my wing.

"S-stop.." I muttered.

"Awww what's wrong bird boy" He chuckled, I wanted to look away so bad... but... his eyes... it's like they're hypnotising me... this is weird...

"Huh...?" I muttered, he was falling asleep? Might as-well take him to bed...

3rd person

Dream picked Ink up and laid him on his bed.

Just as he was about to turn around and leave he heard muttering.

"N-no... don't leave... *hiccup*" Ink muttered, Dream let out a chuckle as he lowered his wings and walked to

/////////////////////////////////////

To be continued??
Maybe-
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Words: 1057