Kidnapped

Requested by: @KaitouPaint
DS!Dream x DS!Nightmare
(DS!Dreammare)
Fluff
———————————————
Narrators POV:

The sun was rising, and Kevin the chicken was at it again, but luckily for the meme squad, it was 7:30am this time, instead of at 6:00am.

"Uch..." Nightmare groaned, he turned to face the other way, and was about to go back to sleep, when someone burst through the door.

"NIGHTMARE!!! It's your turn to go to the village!" Cross yelled, then just left the room.

"Your joking... god damn it..." Nightmare muttered to himself, he tried to get up, but his body seemed to be aching horrible.

He sat up after a bit of pain, then tried to stand, luckily he managed to.

He then walked over to the bathroom to change out of his pyjamas.

10 minutes later:

"So what do we need form the village?" Nightmare sighed, Error gave him a list, luckily there was only five things on it.

"Alright... I'll be back, max in an hour." Nightmare said, walking out the door.

In the village:
Nightmares POV:

I had my hood up so I wasn't recognised, and luckily it was that hot outside, though it was still pretty warm.

"Right... first I need... milk..."I muttered to myself, then I walked over to get the milk.

"Two bottles of milk, please." I asked, I payed the man, and then continued to go find the other stuff.

5 minutes later:

'It's so hot...' I thought to myself... I went over to a shady alley to take off my hood for a minute.

'Whew... it's getting much harder to stay undercover..." I thought, then I heard someone walking. 'Shit...'

Narrators POV:

"Hey handsome boy~" Some random person said, Nightmare stood up and tried to walk away, then the person grabbed his arm.

"Hey! Let go!" He shouted, trying to get out of the mans grasp. "Dude! what's your problem! Let go of me!" He yelled again.

"No~" The man said, then hit Nightmare across the head.

"OW!" Nightmare yelled, before another blow across the head...

With Dream:

Dream walked around the village, he was wearing a hood, and a mask to cover his identity, too many people know him.

Then he heard someone yell, he walked over to an area where he saw someone dragging another person away...

He followed them, until he started to recognise the voice...

"Nightmare..."

Three minutes later:

A door opened and Nightmare got thrown into a dark basement.

"Let me out!" He yelled, as he fell, he hit his head on the floor, making him pass out...

"What do I do..." Dream muttered to himself, he was sat on top of a tree, outside the persons house. "I'll just call Ink..." He finished. Then picked up his phone and called Ink.

Ink
Dream

"Hey Ink, I need some help."

"Yeah what's up Boss man?"