Bestfriends help

Requested by: @Emeraldgaze21
(Sorry if that's wrong)
DS!Error x DS!Nightmare x DS!Cross
Fluff
———————————————

Narrators POV:

The rain was pouring, and the members of the meme squad were all in the house, Error was making coffee as Nightmare and Cross were sleeping together on the sofa.

Error was not in the best mood recently, he's been very upset, and his feelings had been all over the place.

It was currently 10:30pm and about the time the boys all went to sleep, though the two lovers were already past out on the sofa.

Error finished his coffee then went up the stairs to go to sleep.

He reached his room and went into the bathroom to change.

After he came out he sat on his bed, pulling his quilt up, he tried to forget about his feelings.

"Maybe I should talk to Ink..." He muttered, then picked up his phone.

Windows Vista: Hey Ink?

Emotionless: What do you want, it's quarter to eleven you idiot.

Windows Vista: Can we meet up at the usual tomorrow, I need to talk to someone.

Emotionless: Yeah sure, 9:30 like usual?

Windows Vista: Yep, night then!

Emotionless: Night.

Error put his phone back on the side table, turned and tried to get to sleep, which took a bit of time.

8:30am

Error woke up, and leaned up slightly, regaining his eye sight, he could see a bit of light coming from his curtains. He reached for his phone to check for messages, of course he had one from Blue, who had set his phone to send him 'Morning' at 8:00am every morning, but was never up when he replied.

Error sighed getting up and walking to his wardrobe, he picked out some clothes and then went into the bathroom to change.

After Error changed he made his way downstairs, Nightmare and Cross were still sleeping on the sofa, so Error decided it would be best not to wake them.

He walked to the kitchen and made himself some coffee, he then checked what time it was, 8:50am.

Error sat at the table and drank his coffee while looking though stuff on his phone, mostly messaging Ink, until Dream called him and he had to go.

It was 9:00am when Error finished his coffee, now Nightmare was up, but he couldn't move because Cross was laying on him.

"Hey Error?" He asked.

"Sup?" Error replied.

"Can you make me some water please? I'm kinda stuck-" Nightmare chuckled, Error agreed to and then got up and walked to the cupboard, he then grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

Error walked over to Nightmare, then handed him the glass.

"I'm going to meet up with Ink, don't do anything stupid." Error said, Nightmare laughed and agreed, Error then opened a portal and left to meet up with his friend.

Error was 10 minutes early, so he was sat there for a bit, luckily it wasn't raining.

10 minutes later:

"Morning Ink." Error said, Ink was planning on sneaking up on him, but has failed for the last 15 times.

"Damn it, that never works anymore!" Ink growled, then sat next to his friend.

"Anyway, why'd your want to meet up? Your never the one who asks?" Ink asked, normally, Ink would ask Error to meet up, they were the only ones who admitted their feelings to eachother, lovers, fake friends, sadness, anxiety, etc.

"Well... you know when you told me about you liking Dream? Well, I think I like... some people..." Error said, scratching his head.

"'Some people'?" Ink asked, Error nodded.

"Nightmare and Cross..." He whispered under his breath.

"Damn, I mean, they're both hot, even though ones my brother, I do understand why." Ink said, (in this au Ink and Cross are relatives).

"Right forgot about that." Error said.

"Why don't you just tell em?" Ink asked, they both laid back on the grass.

"Because there both in a relationship together..." Error sighed, Ink looked at him.

"And? Maybe you can ask to join them~" He hummed, Error just raised an eyebrow, Ink started laughing, and then told him about other people he know in a three way relationships he knows about, which made Error feel much better.

"So, how do I tell them?" Error asked Ink, he thought for a moment before replying.

"Maybe just, come clean, tell em how you feel." Ink said Error nodded, and it was about time they both went home, Ink had to work at 9:50am and it was 9:45-am right now.

"Bye!" Error called as he entered his portal, which led him to his living room where Cross and Nightmare were stood.

Error greeted the two and then headed to the kitchen.

He then just made some coffee for the second time this morning. He was rehearsing what he was going to say over in his head multiple times.

After he finished his coffee he noticed the other two looking bored out the front, the sun was on the opposite side of the house, meaning it was slightly darker out the back.

Error walked out to the two. "You both alright?" He asked, Nightmare nodded, and Cross just didn't move.

"Actually, there's something I need to talk to you both about..." Error said, Nightmare invited Error to sit next to him.

"Uh... gosh... how do I say this..." Error muttered, Nightmare put his hand on Errors shoulder.

"Whatever you say, just remember, we are always here for you." Nightmare said to reassure him.

Error took a deep breath.

"Insert what he said (I have no clue what to do-)..." Error stumbled out.
They were all silent for a minute.

The loud silence was broke when Cross and Nightmare both started bursting out laughing. This made Error glitch out.

"Of course you can join the relationship! We were actually talking about this 20 minutes ago!" Nightmare laughed.

"Oh well- I- that's convenient?" Error stumbled, he was pretty embarrassed about this.

"Gosh, today has already been so strange! It's only 10am!" Cross laughed, then they all just laughed for like 5 minutes or smth- (I have no idea-)

———————————————
Well done you read it.
Have a good day/night
Date: 2nd of August
Words: 1046