Paperwork (Lime)

Requested by: @Banana_Kun_2468
DS!Ink x DS!Dream
Lime
———————————————
Narrators POV

Dream was sat in his office, he was bored. Dream has been doing paperwork for 7 hours straight now.
He hasn't come out his office, and no one had came in, so he was finishing up faster.

Ink was walking around the hall, he hadn't had any work assignments, so he was pretty bored.

Then he past Dreams office, he looked at the door, debating wether to go in or not. But then he did.

"Hey Bo-...ss..." Ink entered, then froze. Dream looked up at Ink, he wasn't wearing a shirt, as it was really hot outside.

"Something wrong?" Dream asked, Ink stood there for a moment before snapping out of his thoughts.

"Damn... uh, sorry Boss, I got bored, so I came to check in on you." Ink chuckled, Dream raised an eyebrow, then invited Ink to sit opposite him.

10 minutes later

Ink and Dream were talking nonsense, like days they were all sick, or why the world was created, etc. But Dream noticed something off about Ink.

"You alright Ink?" He asked, Ink didn't really say anything, but he was looking at Dreams eyes.

"Can I..." Ink muttered, Dream nodded, Ink stood up.

"What's wrong?" Dream asked, Ink walked over to the bird, spinning his chair round.

"Huh!?" Dream jumped, Ink dragged him up, holding the neck of his shirt.

"Sorry Boss." Ink muttered, then leaned up and kissed the taller. Dream was surprised by this sudden move. Then kissed back.

Dream winced as he felt a sting on his lower lip. Ink slipped his tongue in the tallers mouth, but in response got a rough bite.

Ink groaned, breaking the kiss.

Dream looked at Ink, who was trying to stop his tongue from burning.

"Sorry-" Dream muttered, Ink looked at his Boss, then pushed him towards the nearest wall.

Dream groaned, Ink walked up to him, leaning up to his ear.

"Fuck me Boss~" he whispered, Dreams face went bright yellow, then received a kiss from the smaller.

Dream held Inks waist, Kissing back, which eventually turned into a French kiss, both fighting for dominance...

Dream won dominance, exploring the smallers mouth, with Ink letting out quiet moans.

Dream broke the kiss, both panting and out of breath.

"Ink... isn't this wrong..." Dream muttered, Ink looked at him with a smirk.

"Up to you~" Ink hummed, then lowered Dreams jacket, then began kissing his neck.

"I-Ink, t-that t-tickles!" Dream laughed, this made Ink continue, until he bit down on Dreams neck.

Dream let out a moan, leading to Ink bitting harder, then kept looking at up at Dream, checking if he was really hurt.

"I-Ink..." He muttered, Ink stopped bitting him, and licked the tender mark, sealing it with a kiss, leaving a faint, small mark.

"Can we go to your bedroom?" Ink asked, not making eye contact with the taller.

"Y-yeah, but d-do we h-have to continue t-this tonight...?" dream mumbled, Ink nodded, teleporting the two to the room.

"This is a better night to do it Boss~ it's Saturday tomorrow~" Ink hummed, throwing Dream onto the bed.

"I-If that's what y-you want?" Dream said, leaning up slightly, before getting pushed back down onto the bed, and pinned down by Ink.

The next morning
Dreams POV

My head is killing, and my whole body is aching... I opened my eyes slightly, to see, Ink? Why is he in my bed?

"I-Ink?" I asked him, giving him a slight shake. Ink groaned, and let out a massive sigh.

"What...?" He growled, he looked pretty annoyed... he probably was.

"What happened last night...? And why can't I feel my legs?" I asked, Ink turned towards me.

"Guess I topped the Boss then~" He said, my face went red, that explains it then...

"Wait, doesn't that mean... you've seen me without my clothes...?" I muttered, Ink looked at me.

"Much more then that darling." He said, I grumbled something then lifted the quilt.

"Fuck..." I muttered, Ink looked down.

"Hey!" I growled dropping the quilt and slapping him in the face. Ink laughed, this just made me feel even more hot headed...

Narrators POV

Ink helped Dream up, helping him change, and then get downstairs.

Downstairs (Lazy me)

Ink held Dreams arms as they walked to his office.

Later

"Heya Dreamy~" Blue said appearing behind Dream.

"What do you want Blue?" Dream groaned.

"Just got a question~" Blue said. Dream nodded, taking a sip of Coffee, "Are you still a virgin?" Blue asked.
Dream spat out his coffee.

"No!" Ink called.

*Technical difficulties*

———————————————
Enjoy-
Sorry I'm not good at writing Limes-
Date: 6th of August, 2021
Words: 793