Love is love

DS!Dreamberry
Dream x Blue
Idea:
@Bisexualgenderfluid (sorry if that's wrong)
Fluff
——————————————————

3rd persons POV:

Dream was sat at his desk, it was 11:30pm, the moon was shining and the stars were glimmering and the sky was pitch black.

Dream let out a long sigh, he was currently writing a long reply to some person. He was exhausted and didn't want to carry on working, he wanted to fall asleep.

"Hey Dreamy~" A voice came behind him, it was Blue, he always wanted to bug Dream, but he did realise Dream wasn't in much of a good mood.

"Dream?" He asked. No reply.

Blue just stood there for a moment.

"Dreamy?" He asked again.

Then he heard snores, Dream had fallen asleep, he was very tired, he had just given up. "He's asleep?" Blue thought to himself. "Maybe I should take him to his room..." He thought to himself again.

Then he picked up Dream, which took a bit of effort seeing as Dream was bigger then him, and carried him to his room.

Once he got there he used his magic to open the door, walking in.

He noticed straight away how plain his room was, and how dark it was. He then walked over to his bed, which had a yellow sheet with white pillows.

Blue then put Dream down on his bed. Looking down, Blue had always like Dream, he also shows it to him.

"He's so cute..." Blue muttered under his breath. Just as he said that, Dream opened his eyes slightly, he saw Blue then used his wing to poke him out of his thoughts.

"Where am I..." Dream muttered, he was still tired so his voice sounded dead.

"Oh! Your In your room." Blue replied. Dream was confused. "You fell asleep, so I brung you here." He continued, Dream nodded, he wanted to sleep, but hasn't been able to for awhile.

"Something wrong?" Blue asked, Dream was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yeah... Juts haven't been able to sleep very well recently..." Dream muttered, he knew why, but he didn't like to admit it.

"Why?" Blue asked, he then walked over and sat next to Dream.

Dreams POV:

"Just, problems... I can't seem to get my head over the fact that I like someone..." I muttered.

"Like someone? Damn birdies got a crush~" Blue said, I do admit I like someone... he's sat right in front of me...

"Yeah... I just don't know how to tell them..." I laughed quietly. Blue let out a chuckle.

"Just ask them to sleep with you, I mean, who wouldn't want to go out with you hot stuff~" Blue laughed, my face went yellow.

"Alright then..." I chuckled, I leaned up slightly, my wings were shaking, I used them and pulled Blue closer, he flinched when it happened but didn't resist.

"Can you stay here?" I muttered my face felt boiling, Blue didn't say anything he just nodded and pulled me down to a laying position. He then just cuddled up to my chest, it was cute, though I don't remember much as my eyes started closing and I must have fallen asleep.

The next morning
Blues POV:

I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting, I felt so comfortable, and then I remembered what happened last night, I feel even more relaxed when I felt Dreams... soft... warm... southing breaths, it felt so nice to be in his arms...

———————————————————-
Done! Here y'a go! Another slow update! Enjoy the book.

Date: 9 of June 2021
Words: 591