Guilty

Requested by: @Tristanisnotstraight
DS!Finch x DS!Hacker
(Color x Killer)
Fluff
———————————————
Narrators POV:

Finch was guarding the cells, one in particular, Hackers cell, he kept escaping, constantly... and as the top guard, it was Finch's turn to stop him, even if it costed him his life (or virginity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

"Hey handsome~ new guard? Did they get bored of me that easily~?" Hacker hummed, Finch ignored him, which pissed Hacker off slightly. "Oi! Guard!" Hacker called, Finch yet again ignored Hacker, and just stood at his post.

"Darling~ don't ignore me!" Hacker growled, Finch rolled his eyes. Next thing he knew, Hacker had gotten out.

"Not so good at keeping an eye out hey~?" Hacker hummed, Finch looked at Hacker, then reached up, grabbing the neck of his shirt.

"Oh damn~" Hacker said, placing a hand on Finch's waist.

Finch took a step forward, making Hacker step back, just about enough for Finch to be able to push Hacker back into his cell.

"Shit!" Hacker yelled, falling backwards, Finch closed the cell door, and walked back to his post.

"Your good~" Hacker said. Finch pulled his hat down.

"Thanks." He said, then leaned back, ignoring all the comments Hacker made after that.

An hour later

"Please let me out darling!" Hacker moaned. Finch was having none of it. Hacker hadn't managed to get away at all, Finch was very good at keeping him in.

Generally, after an hour, Hacker would be out of the cell and back at his place, and the guard would have quit. Which left Bobby and Randy worried for their friend.

"Finch? Can i borrow you please?" Dream asked walking into the room, Finch lifted his hat, and nodded, following his Boss. This gave Hacker a chance to get out.

10 minutes later

"Thank you Finch." Dream said, Finch waved his boss bye, and walked back to his post.

Then noticed that Hacker wasn't there...

"God." Finch whispered, then cursed himself, immediately after someone came in-front of him, banging his back on the wall.

"Uch!" Finch groaned. Hacker grabbed Finch's hands, lifting them to the wall.

"Let me go you pervert!" Finch growled, Hacker chuckled.

"Care to join me~?" Hacker hummed, releasing Finch, he looked up at Hacker.

"Where..." Finch muttered, Hacker took the chance to get away while Finch had his guard down, but, picking up Finch bridle style on the way.

"LET ME GO!" Finch yelled, then Hacker began running...

Once they got to Hackers place

Hacker kicked down the door.

"Watch it Hacker!" Someone shouted, waking out, the tall man had an axe swung on his shoulder.

"We've got a guest~" Hacker said, the tall man looked at Finch.

"A Royal Guard!? Your joking!?" He said, Hacker nodded, and Finch was pouting.

"Anyway, what's your name?" The taller asked Finch. Hacker dropped him down, but held him by his shoulders to make sure he didn't run away.

"Finch..." He muttered.

"I'm Randy, nice to meet you, also, you'll want to be careful here, Bobby ain't in a good mood." Randy (Horror) introduced himself, then warned Finch about Bobby (Dust).

"Anyway, I've got some business with our new friend~" Hacker hummed, dragging Finch to his room...

"I swear if he gets us in jail, I'll murder him." Bobby growled, Randy laughed at Bobby, which made him more mad.

With Hacker and Finch

"I need to get back to my work..." Finch said, Hacker had him pinned to his bed.

"Then quit~" Hacker said, Finch's face was red, he was embarrassed and flustered, Hacker found this amusing.

"I can't you idiot!" Finch said, Hacker couldn't care less about the nicknames now, but continued to flirt with Finch, almost giving up, he didn't crack easily.

The next day

"Well? Are they!?" Bobby asked, he couldn't see in the room, he was too short.

"Sleeping together? Yep, doing anything inappropriate, nope." Randy replied, they were spying on Hacker and his guest...

"Boys... fuck off..." Hacker growled, Randy and Bobby jumped at this, and backed away.

Finch mumbled and flinched at the movement of Hacker, he was asleep, leaning on the tallers chest.

"I should get to work..." Finch muttered, opening his eyes.

"Have a good day, or whatever..." Hacker mumbled, Finch got up, realising he hadn't changed last night, but shook it off and headed to work...

———————————————
Sorry it's very shit 🤌
Date: 5th of August,2021
Words: 732