Ow!

Idea from: @ships01

Yandere DS!Blue x DS!Ink

No ones POV

The castle was silent, well, silent except for foot steps every now and then. First they were quiet, then loud, then quiet again.

Ink was walking to see Dream when a guard stopped him.

"Excuse me? Do you mind!?" Ink growled, the guard was a new guard, no experience.

"Who are you!? Where is Guard Flinch? He was ment to petrol out tonight! Not some new dimwit." He said again, this annoyed the guard.

"You shouldn't be out at this time." The guard said. Ink laughed, the guard was confused at his reaction.

"Me? Out late!? I work here you asshole!" Ink laughed, the guard was annoyed at this.

"Watch your language!" The guard said, Ink chuckled, he didn't care about some silly guard! He didn't give a crap.

"'WaTcH yOuR lAnGuAgE' I don't give a shit about what you want me to do." Ink said, mocking the young guard. As you would think, the guard was getting very annoyed.

Though Ink had a visitor, Blue, who was pretty obsessed with Ink, they've known each other for a couple of years by now, and they've both adapted feelings for each other, but not wanting to admit it.

Ink was still pissing himself laughing, the guard was very annoyed to the point were he, well he fucked up for sure, but he decided to slap him in the face.

Ink was shocked. Blue walked around the corner at the exact moment that this happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Ink yelled, but the guard just turned a blind eye and walked off.

Blue immediately ran to his aid. Ink was surprised to see Blue back in the JR castle after Dream kicked him out for trying to ask impossible questions at 3 in the morning.

"Blue!? Why are you here!?" Ink asked, Blue just ignored him and got an ice pack for him.

"Uh, thanks I guess?" Ink said, still questioning what the heck just happened and why Blue ignored him.

"I'm just going to... deal with something" Blue said, then he stood up and walked away.

Ink was just confused at this, but shook it off, at this point he was used to this.

With Blue

The guard was just casually walking down the hall, patrolling as usual, not even acknowledging what happened earlier.

Blue walked up to the guard, and tapped his shoulder twice.

The guard quickly turned around, he didn't know who Blue was so he did what a normal guard would do.

"Who are you? Are you ment to be here?" The guard asked, his words were straight forward. That's also normal for a guard.

"Oh! You can just call me Blue~ why don't you join me! Out the back? The sunset is quite... nice!" Blue said. He used his 'flirting technique' to get the guard to follow him to the back, which actually worked.

At the back

"So, where's the sunset!?" The guard asked, he was exited to see it.

"Oh! The sunset? Hmm... how would you mind pitch black instead!?" Blue asked, his voice went slightly higher then usual.

"Uh what?" The guard was confused.

Blue was ready. He was confident about this.

"Hmm... hey... why don't we... have some fun?" Blue asked the guard, he felt a gag come up when the guard said yes, if he wasn't going to... yeah... he would have probably gotten sacked!

Blue quickly grabbed a knife from his pocket while the guard had his guard down.

...

"U-uh"

CRASH

"Stupid guard..." Blue growled under his breath, throwing out the knife as the body turned into a pile of musty dust.

A bit later

"Heya Blue? Did you see that stupid guard that hurt me earlier-... b-b-blood...!?" Ink was cut off... he saw Blue who had blood on his face.

"Oh! Hey Ink!" He said, ignoring what Ink just said.

————————————————————

Sorry it's short 😅 I'm not used to writing blink, maybe part 2 maybe not.

Also sorry this was really late coming out-

Words: 681