The Kiss

DS!Dreammare
(DS!Dream x DS!Nightmare)
Request: @Landin404-
Fluff
——————————————————

Narrators POV-

"Why would you say something like that?" Ink asked his Boss, they were both sat facing each other on a table, it was not that dark out, the sun was about to rise. The Castle had been busy since last night, Dream wasn't there to help anyone as he was with his right hand man, and best friend, trying to figure what was happening to him.

"I don't know Ink... I don't know what to do about this anymore, my feelings are way too messed up..." Dream replied with a sigh.

"Sir, as your employé I would say brush it off, but as your friend i say you should talk to him!" Ink said, he wasn't the best in relationships but his Boss wasn't the only one who's fallen in love.

"Take Finch as an example, he didn't know he liked Hacker but talked to him and realised!" He continued.

"But they talk everyday! I barely talk to him!" Dream moaned and lowered his head.

Meanwhile

"This is the last time I'm telling you Night!" Error sighed at Nightmare who was having a mental break down.

"B-But I've know him my whole life! It's not possible!" Night chuckled, pacing around a room back and forth panicking.

"Oh my god you are so stupid." Error sighed, he doesn't want to deal with Night having a break down over something so small and stupid.

"Wow thanks, as my best friend that really helps!" Night growled at Error pausing his pacing for a moment than continued.

"Go. Talk. To. Him!" Error growled, then he opened a portal behind Night and pointed his friend through.

"You won't get killed! Promise!" Error said as he pushed Night through the void like portal.

Back with JR:

The Castle was buzzing with activity, people everywhere, complaining, crying, shouting. Dream was trying to stop everyone from shouting but it gave him more of a headache.

"Everybody calm down!" Dream called out, everybody continued doing what they were doing and ignored Dream.

"Oh my god they are so annoying..." Dream muttered to himself.

Just as he muttered that to himself, a portal opened in front of him.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Night screamed, though his scream wasn't louder then all the shouting that was happening in the Castle.

"Nightmare!?" Dream cried while Nightmare laid on the ruff, hard floor.

"Uch... s-so d-dizzy..." Night muttered, Dream sighed and glared at Nightmare.

"Look it's that stupid Nightmare!" Someone shouted as Dream was about to help Night.

"Oi! Leave him be!" Dream growled, leaning down to pick up, the close to puking, Night.

"Why are you helping him!?" A Karen yelled, this bugged Dream, so he just teleported away with his wings rapped around Night.

Meanwhile with Ink:

"Oh screw off women!" Ink growled at some rando who was yelling at him for not capturing a criminal.

"Lord Dream just took that criminal Nightmare!" Someone yelled in the distance. This caught Inks attention.

"LISTEN YOU BRAT!"

"FUCK OFF WOMEN!"

Technical difficulties-