Sleep

Request by @PassiveNootNoot
DS!Error x DS!Nightmare (DS!Errormare)
This will be a fluff ✌️
———————————————

Narrators POV:

The sun was rising, the wind was quiet, and there was a chicken clucking at 6 In the morning.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVIN!" Someone shouted from the inside of the house, it was Nightmare, he was very tired, as he has had no sleep for the past 2 days. On top of the fact his brother has come very close to killing multiple times recently.

"I don't think Nightmares in the best mood today." Cross said to Error, they were both already up, Blue had come over half an hour ago so he could pick up some supplies he asked Error to grab him.

"Sounds it." Error replied then took a sip of his coffee. "I'm going to go check up on him." He continued, then got up and walked up the stairs to Nightmares room.

"Can I come in Night?" Error asked, after knocking.

"Mhm..." He heard him reply quietly. He opened the door, the lights were out and it was almost pitch black in the room.

"What..." Nightmare muttered, Error walked up to and sat next to him on his bed.

"Have you slept?" He asked. Nightmare just laid there, he didn't want to reply.

"I'll take that as a no, you need to stop worrying about Dream killing any of us! It won't happen!" Error sighed, Nightmare shook his head in disagreement.

Error sighed. He then shifted his weight to the bed and laid next to Nightmare.

"I will lay with you until you fall asleep." Error said, Nightmare didn't even bother to turn to face him.

"Then your going to be here awhile." Nightmare said, Error just nodded, Nightmare was pretty shocked, he though he would leave.

Nightmares POV:

Why hasn't he left... is he serious? I just can't believe it...

"Go to sleep Nightmare..." Error muttered.

Narrators POV:

Error rapped his arms around Nightmare, leaving the smaller a blushed mess.

"W-what are you doing!?" Nightmare blurted out, he was embarrassed.

"Go to sleep." Error sighed, then rested his head on the smallers shoulder.

"H-how are you meant to sleep, your a caffeine addict!" Nightmare muttered, the Error just moved his hand and held Nightmares.

"Your hands so small..." He said, he sounded like he was getting sleepy, I mean it was 6:15am and nobody had gotten much sleep for the past 2 days, especially Nightmare.

"Thanks?" He muttered.

After about 5 minutes they both had fallen asleep. Forgetting about Cross, who was just watching TV for the next 4 hours.

About 3-4 hours later:

"Uch..." Nightmare muttered, he had just woken up from a bad dream and forgot about the fact that Error was behind him.

He could feel something holding him, and soft breaths on his neck. He then looked behind him.

"JESU-" Nightmare was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"Be quiet... your like Kevin..." Error muttered, it was obvious he was still tired as well.

It was currently 9:45am, about the time Error would generally get up, he was always the second person up, Nightmare was always first and Cross was always last, except for today, as Error was the last to get up and Cross was the first.

"Shouldn't we get up, it's getting slightly late..." Nightmare said, then got up. He turned to look at Error who had barley moved.

"Y-you didn't have to stay in my room all morning Error..." Nightmare said standing up and grabbing a towel from is wardrobe.

"Yeah, well with all the nightmares you've been having, and the fact you don't sleep without someone near you, I think I had to." Error said, Nightmare didn't reply to this and just walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

5 minutes later:

Nightmare walked out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around his waist, his hair was tied in a high ponytail.

"I've never seen your hair down..." Error muttered, Nightmare didn't hear this, that was Errors intention anyway.  Nightmare then realised he couldn't just change in front of Error, he looked at him.

"Why do I have to-"

"TURN!" Nightmare yelled, his face was red and his voice sounded flustered. Error turned to face the wall, and basically just scrolled through undergram (sue me, I dare you) the whole time.

"Alright, I'm done." Nightmare said, Error turned back around and leaned up.

"Can I use your bathroom to take a shower?" Error asked, Nightmare nodded and then walked over to his wardrobe, and threw a towel at Error.

About 7 minutes later:

Error and Nightmare walked downstairs to see Cross passed out on the sofa snoring, and-

"Ink-?" Nightmare and Error where really confused at this.

"Oh hey," Ink said, "Don't mind me, Cross invited me over and then fell asleep." He finished.

———————————————

That last but was a joke- but, hey I finally updated this flipping book XD

Date: 31st of July 2021
Words: 837