Dont cry...

@ThisIxntMe
DS!Dream x DS!Ink x DS!Nightmare
(DS!DarkDrink)
Angst/fluff
———————————————
Dreams POV

I was explaining to Ink our plan to try and capture and kill the meme squad, and for some reason, Ink was not looking very pleased about killing them, well, Nightmare in particular.

"Ink? Something wrong?" I asked, he nodded, no emotion, as usual, he isn't the type of person that likes to 'feel' stuff.

"I'm just going to go to my room..." He muttered, he stood up and then left without saying anything. 'He's acting weird...' I thought to myself.

10 minutes later:
Narrators POV:

Dream was walking down a hall, he was talking to Finch about Hacker, and how he kept getting out. Little did Dream know, Finch and Hacker had been going out, and that leads to Finch letting Hacker out from guilt.

"Maybe up the security Boss?" Finch said, Dream sighed, he started to catch on with what was happening.

"Yea-... what's that sound?" Dream was about to finish when he heard, crying?

"Is that someone crying?" Finch said, Dream nodded and then continued to walk to the crying, it took a minute or two, but he finally came to the source of the crying.

"Ink!?" Dream yelled, Ink looked up, tears streaming down his face.

"W-what?" He sniffed, he was very upset, and only he knew why.

"Why are you crying!?" Dream asked, sitting down in front of him.

"Y-You w-would yell at m-me if I told y-you!" He yelled, tears still steaming down his face. Dream pulled Ink to him, hugging him tightly.

"Shhhh..." Dream muttered, Ink began to calm down, his hyperventilating started to stop, though he was still breathing heavily.
His eyes began to stop watering, his body was shaking, and his hands were freezing.

"Alright... can you tell me what happened?" Dream asked, his voice was soft and reassuring, well, not all the time, but when he tries to calm people down, his voice changes, he makes it softer, more sweet. Ink didn't want to reply, but in order for him not to get fired, he had to.

"I-I t-think I l-like someone..." Ink muttered, Dream was confused.

"And there's a problem with that?" Dream asked, shifting his position just in case Ink was uncomfortable.

"Yes! I-I can't! H-he..." Ink couldn't finish his sentence, he realised what he said.

"I-I'm sorry, I-it's really a-awkward f-for me to say t-that..." He finished, he sighed and closed his eyes.

"Can you tell me who it is?" Dream asked, he wanted to make it as less awkward as possible.

"I-it's N-... N-Nightmare..." He muttered as a reply. Dream just thought for a moment.

"Yeah he's really hot-" Dream said, it took him a minute to realise what he said.

"I shouldn't have said that-"

"Na it's fine... I agree..." Ink cut Dream off, they both laughed for a moment before they both admitted to each other about their 'small' crushes.

About 5 minutes later:

"I bet he's a really good kisser." Ink laughed, Dream chuckled and agreed.

"God... we're such simps..." Dream chuckled, Ink nodded. They both went silent for a moment after hearing a crash, and guards yelling. They heard something along the line of: 'Criminals!' 'It's that stupid squad!'

"Do you think it's the meme squad?" Dream asked Ink.

"Could be the creepypastas?" Ink replied. Then they heard a glitching voice, it was deeper then Blues and they both figured it was Error.

"Meme squad." Dream said standing up, then he extended his arm to help Ink up.

"You think Nightmares here?" Ink asked, Dream nodded, they both tried to make a plan while walking down the halls, they formed a plan about trying to catch the three, though when they got there, they just saw them running into a portal.

Ink ran over, he was really fast and has a lot of practice tacking people.

He ran up to the last person that would enter the portal, continently, Nightmare was the last in the portal.

Ink tackled him, the portal closed just after.

"Well shit-" Nightmare muttered, Ink looked at his Boss, who just stood there, smirking.

"Your under arrest." Ink smirked, Nightmare cursed himself for a second before he was dragged up.

"C-can we make a deal? You let me go and I'll do something for you both!" Nightmare said, there was fear in his voice and he let out a small, anxious, laugh.

Ink looked back at his Boss again, who was sanding there, probably thinking what he could have Nightmare do.

"Deal then." Dream finally said. Ink let Nightmare go, then hinted for him to follow him to Dream. Once they got over to the bird, he teleported them to his office.

Nightmare stood in the door way as the other two began whispering to each other.

"I don't think that's such a good idea Boss..." Ink muttered, it was just loud enough for Nightmare to hear.

"What's not a good idea? Can you tell me what your planning before it happens? I kinda don't feel like dying today-" Nightmare asked, Ink sighed as he walked over to Nightmare, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry..." He whispered in Nightmares ear, he was, but also wasn't...?

"What...?" He was confused, he started getting scared. And seeing Ink so close to him, his face started going red.

Ink took a deep breath in, and a long breath out, then he heard Dream say: 'go on then.' In his head, as he heard earlier.

"Nope I can't do it." Ink said, but just before he stepped back, Nightmare grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

He had caught him to what Dream was telling him to do, though he looked jealous.

After a moment Nightmare broke the kiss. Ink was shocked, Dream was smirking in the background of Nightmares vision, but in the most of his vision was Ink, with a shocked look.

"I-I-" Ink stumbled, his face went red, and Nightmare began laughing.

Dream walked over to the two, turns out, Dream already knew about Inks crush, and had talked to Nightmare about it, and now they were all in some sort of relationship.

They all sat down, Nightmare was leaning on Dream and Ink was laying across their legs.

"Your all doofuses." Nightmare chuckled, he began closing his eyes slightly, and before they knew it, they were all asleep.

*Click*

"BLUE!!"

"Cute~"

———————————————

Two stories in a row! Nice!

Date: 2st of August
Words: 1099