The broken leg

Fluff
DS!Cross x DS!Ink
Idea: @OddAvacado
Sorry if I spelt your name wrong
(Also I did slight Cross angst instead of Ink angst bc I had no ideas 😅)
——————————————————-

Narrators POV:

It was a quiet night, the moon was shinning as bright as a flashlight.

"This is a bad idea Night..." Cross mumbled as he followed Nightmare through the dark, quiet woods.

"We will be fine! I've got a flashlight so we can see and Error said he's available if we need to get away quickly!" Night said continuing to walk, flashing the bright flashlight in darkened areas.

"But it's so dark... and scary..." Cross muttered, he was sacred and his heart was racing like an F1 driver coming out of the pit lane, the last time he was here was when the Meme Squad was captured by Lord Dream and his right hand man, Ink. By now Cross had been in a lot of situations where he had to fight Ink, he hated it. Ink was stronger then Cross and had easily won many fights.

Nightmare snapped Cross out of his thoughts when he stopped.

"We're here Cross, keep an eye out for the guards." Night whispered, Cross nodded, he wasn't prepared for this at all. "I really don't think this is a good idea..." Cross thought to himself, he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings.

"Cross! Concentrate! You almost walked into a tree you idiot!" Night whispered, Cross blinked twice and apologised.

"Sorry Night." He stumbled out.

"Alright, let's get into the castle before we get caught." Night whispered. Cross stood there, not moving or talking.

"Cross?" Night asked, after a moment Cross yelled:

"WHAT THE HELL!? WE NEED TO GO INSIDE!?"

"Yes we do! Were you not listening when I was explaining!?" Night said, glaring at Cross, but forgot that he didn't explain to Cross why they were doing this.

"You didn't say anything about going into the JR Castle!" Cross yelled, at this point he forgot that there were guards on duty during the night time.

"Oh right-" Night was about to finish his sentence when someone cut over him.

"HEY YOU! YOUR NOT MENT TO BE HERE!" A guard yelled, running towards the two.

"RUN!" Night yelled, Cross had a late reaction to this but followed his best friends order.

Both of them ran like their life depended on it, well, it did anyway.

It was hard to see as it was really dark, the whole place was less quiet now, the guards were running after the two, they didn't get far before Error opened a portal and called them over.

"What are you two doing! Do you both want to get killed!?" He shouted, Nightmare let out a sigh as he reached the portal. Without noticing his Cross had tripped.

Turning around Nightmare saw him hurt on the floor, but they had a worse problem then a hurt ankle.

"Cross! Watch out! Ink's behind you!" Error yelled, Cross stumbled trying to get up, and just managed to barely stand. Behind him Ink was running towards them, he was pretty fast, as he is well trained and practises a lot.