12

I updated                        have a good night/day

    So far, the slytherin table was uncomfortable with having the "Golden Boy" in their group. Harry was getting lectured by Diane for "swearing" in front of James. Who was sitting in the corner of the mind, playing around with the different memories to catch up with events that have taken place. Outside of the mind in the Slytherin table, Harry Potter was eating and giving off a slightly annoyed, barely noticeable aura as the slight outburst was recovered quickly.

    At the table, Dumbledore was starting at the supposed "Golden Boy" who was supposed to be in the Gryffindor House, the beloved champions of the British Wizardry World. As headmaster of the school and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, he has to fix the problem in front of him. Without the notice of anyone, he started at Harry and started to use his legilimency to make his way into Harry Potter's mind.

    Upon entering, he was met with some sort of maze with an entrance of three choices: a green-glow coming from door one; a red-glow from door two; and an indigo-glow from the last door. Each door had locks, but the green one had both red and indigo vines covering the entrance, making the opening impenetrable. Before he could take another step, he became faced-to-faced with a colorful cube. He identified the item as a "Rubix Cube" and tried to solve the puzzle. This proved difficult as he kept twisting the tiny cubes, not being able to match a single color. After failing countless times, he was hit with a obstacle course, filled with an endless void as the floor. Before anything could happen, he escaped the mind and took a gulp of water, breathing in the air as he took notice of his surroundings.

    He looked into the direction of the Harry Potter, who was now starting at him with calculating eyes that seemed to pierce his very soul. Dumbledore looked away as he tried to calm down McGonagall, who was filled with worry.

" We need to do something about Dumbledore, his starting to get on my nerves."
"I know, but we need to wait a little longer. I have a feeling we will be greeted with an unexpected visitor soon."

    The end of dinner came as the Head of House and Prefects lead the new arrivals to their dorms. The prefect of Slytherin was a 6th year who goes by Lucy Brown, a pure-blood that comes from a high-class family. "Okay everyone, as a member of the house of Slytherin, you must be noble and cunning in your action. If you are going to cause trouble or brake any rules, don't be a Gryffindor and get caught. Be as humble as the Hufflepuffs, and be as smart as the Ravenclaw. We don't need anyone of you messing up our title," the prefect sneered as she looked towards Harry. Who was having a, literal, war inside his head.

    "As I was saying, this is our dorm in the dungeons. Once we get inside, you will get an introduction by our Head of House, Severus Snape, or the otherwise known Potion Professor here at Hogwarts. But first I need to tell you this," she says as she steps aside showing us a stone-bricked wall. "In order for you to enter, you need a password; which is Dementor." As she said this, the bricked wall opened to reveal a set of stairs leading to what is known as the dungeons. The prefect led the first-years down to the common area, which was fairly modernized with greens, sliver, and black. In the middle of the room stood a tall pale-skinned man with greasy, black hair and dressed in black clothes that reminded Diane of those nuns at the church.

    "Hello, I am Severus Snape, your Head of Dorm and the Potion Professor of this fine institute," he sneered at the end. "We are the proud Slytherin, and hold more dignity than any of the other houses. We maybe the most hated house here, but I need everyone of you to hold your head up high and show them how better off we are." He looked towards Harry, who had the posture of a pure blood noble, his appearance showed raw power but the look in his eyes showed something else. "Mr. Potter, I want you in my office," Snape growled as he pointed toward the direction of his office. Harry lowered his head and walked inside the room, where he was met with Dumbledore and the hat.

"Ah Harry, it has been years since I last you.