9

Yesterday night, was my birthday. I was so busy talking with Gaby, that I didn't notice. Oh well, we have more important things to think about beside from our birthday.

"Harry? How did we not know of the extra passenger?" Diane said, as they layed in bed. Hedgwig was outside, in the tree, with raccoon, keeping guard. Gaby was in their drawer, with her nest, sleeping. The eggs hadn't hatch yet.

"I don't know. They never made an appearance, or any indication that they were there" Harry thought. I had suspicions that there might be an extra, as we don't know who was the first. All we know is, the original had spilt to create us. If their still here, then we can probably bring them back. But first, we need to get rid of these potions.

*deep sigh*

"Let's sleep. We can go to the alley again tomorrow"

"As much as I would love too. We have an insomniac problem. So, this may take a while"

Diane shifted to the left, covering herself with the soft blankets. But Harry shift to the right, taking the blanket off of them. "Maybe if you let me get comfortable, we wouldn't have to stay up all night," Diane stubbornly said, as she wrapped into the blankets again. "It's too warm, and it feels restrictive. Also, can we not wear a gown. I thought we had regular pajamas." "We do, but when we get to, this Hogwarts, you can chose the clothing" Diane said as they lay on their back. Finally, agreeing on the position they want to sleep in.

The next day, they went threw the motions, this time taking a jacket and umbrella with them. They wore a skirt, but with a thick pair of tights. Lightly skipping to the cavern, this time they were going to check-out Knock Turn Alley.

After changing their clothes, they went into the alley, finding Borgin and Burkes.

Going inside, they found weird items that seem to be related to dark magic. "Hey kid, ya looking for something," a man appeared from behind the counter. Scaring them both, Harry took control. "Yea, I'm looking for a wand maker?" Harry gruffly said as he walked towards the man. "Your looking at him, why ya asking?"

"I need a wand, for other purposes. I promise to not trace it back to you if yer afraid of the authorities," Harry said as he leaned in. The store manager was taken aback with the forward-ness that this kid possess. He was probably only 10 or 9, and looked weaker then any of the children his ever seen. And that glare, that tone, it was chilling. Even his aura was menacing and intoxicating, almost like. . .

No, it can't be. This was the thought going through the manger as he lead the child to the back of the room. He didn't notice they moved until he saw the items the child had chosen.

- Dark Yew
- Thestral Hair
- A piece of Basilisk horn

Very powerful, indeed. The kid left, leaving the correct currency for a wand of such statue. The manger went to work immaculately, the power that radiated from the kid was so familiar to his lord that he had to obey. So, without a stop, he worked until the wand was perfectly made.

If this kid is going to be the next Dark Lord, he wants to be on good-terms with the kid.