5

I looked at him, horror written on my face. "W-what?" I say as he turned in my direction, smile planted on his face. "I have a friend that likes to dress up as a girl sometimes. So, I know the signs. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I'm scared more than ever. "Does your mum know about this friend?" "No. If she did, their family would have been outcasted." "Hm."

"Don't tell my aunt or anyone else," I said in a monotone voice as I looked at the garden in front of me, with a blank stare. He gave me a weird look, but nodded.

The rest of the day went on as normal, and we came back in time to make dinner.

The Benedicts loved the biscuits, so they asked for the recipe. Which, I gave in politeness. But, before I went to bed, I told Petunia that I'll go to bed late because "I'm going to check on my plants." It worked, so now I'm tip-toeing into the house, with a snake nest in my hands.

Dudley is gone, so I don't have to worry about about anything tonight. I placed the nest on the windowsill, and I looked to my shoulder where the snake was. Then, I looked outside my window. It's still there. I thought as I looked at the owl.

"So, tell me more about Wizard History and what this letter is about?" I said as I held up the mysterious letter.

"Why, of course I will master!"
"Just Harry will do"
"Of course, Harry. Wizards have been around for decades, living in plain sight of the muggles. Non-magical. But there are cases of magical people getting special abilities. That being Seers, those who can see the future. But both Necromancers and Parsel-tounges are rare in England. In other places, like the Amazon, they have Parsel-tounges born almost every year. England is the only place that bans these type of magic. Calling it 'dark.'

"Unfortunately for you, that letter your holding in your hand is your acceptance into the most unreliable school ever in the whole wizarding world. They are still stuck in the Medieval Times, saying they want to merge with muggle customs when they don't even pay attention to what is happening. England witches and wizards say this is a 'Golden Opportunity.' The purbloods there are the worse and more snubber than any person you'll meet. Good thing their dying out.

The forces of Light and Dark are also a cliche. But I say go for the dark, they have an advantage because the Dark Lord is ready to move on.

He maybe on the crazy-side from last I've heard, and probably dead. But he'll be back."

Let's just say this went on for the entire night. The snake's name was Gabriela, or Gaby for short. No wonder why her husband left. I'm lucky the Dursleys are heavy sleepers, because all you can hear was a lot of HISSING.

So, let's just say, I caught on what was going on and did my letter to 'Hogwarts.'

Tomorrow, I'll have to sneak off to go to this 'Diagon Alley' or 'Knockturn,' from what they said to very useful. So, I'll go to both after getting some 'gold.'